Internet

Old Nov 15th 2017, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

Dancy61 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Internet

Hi everyone
So... moving into a new house at the end of November in the Dordogne. How do I get a good deal from an internet/broadband provider without having the internet to research it. I'm OK in the UK until I travel south! Cheers.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet

The deals don't change that fast. If you look now and pick whichever suits, the same packages will likely be on offer at the end of November.
Start by checking out what providers are available at your new place, no use choosing a package that you won't be able to have...
Test à l'adresse : testez l'éligibilité à Internet de votre adresse postale sans numéro de téléphone. or a similar site is a good place to start.
Old Nov 16th 2017, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Purple Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Internet

We have always been with Orange. Great service and you can get good priced packages which combine mobile phones and your internet connection (Livebox modem - of which there are different grades according to what you want) in one bill. We have a pack with Orange called "Open Play 20 Go with mobile". Adding extra smart phones for the kids was 5€/month each (for a year - then 10/€ each). Check if broadband (le fibre) is available for your house/appart of course (not as advanced as the UK in this domaine yet).

Last edited by Purple Jim; Nov 16th 2017 at 2:03 pm.