Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Moving to France

Moving to France

Old Nov 19th 2003, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

mazza.1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to France

Please, please can any one help. I am a recent addition to this forum and have already asked this question once, but no one has replied, so I'll try once more.

We are a family of five. My husband has got himself a job at the aerobus plant in Toulouse, and we are moving lock, stock and barrel. We don't have much time to prepare, and have no real time to go and visit. I would like information on long term rentals, as every time I use a search engine for rentals it always comes up with holiday rentals. I would also be very grateful for any information re; schools my children are 14,12 and 9.

We are all excited but I am also very nervous and anxious so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I would really love to hear from anyone living in the area of Toulouse.

From a very anxious mum.