Reload this Page >

Moving from England to France.

Moving from England to France.

Old Apr 25th 2012, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

murphy65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving from England to France.

Hi.
My Partner and I are in the process of buying a property in Fougerolles du Plessis. Could anyone tell us if there are job vacancies out there in the hotel trade.

I have limited french but willing to learn and so is my partner. Also is there many english people out there.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Au Revoir
Old Apr 25th 2012, 8:11 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving from England to France.

Originally Posted by murphy65
Hi.
My Partner and I are in the process of buying a property in Fougerolles du Plessis. Could anyone tell us if there are job vacancies out there in the hotel trade.

I have limited french but willing to learn and so is my partner. Also is there many english people out there.

Au Revoir
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Had to check where Fougerolles du Plessis is! Can't help you with job opportunities in that part of Normandie, but there may be members in the area who could advise.
However, I think in general that you'd need to get your French together seriously in order to compete with qualified bi- or tri-lingual French applicants for any hotel jobs going.
Good luck!
Old Apr 25th 2012, 8:48 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.

Au Revoir

Welcome to the Forum....
Old Apr 26th 2012, 8:36 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

Au Revoir
Welcome from me as well. I don't think there are any hotels in Fourgerolles. The nearest would be in Fougiere, Harcourt, Mayenne all commutable from there (25-35 km).