Reload this Page >

Going to Sainte Maxime sur mer in December

Going to Sainte Maxime sur mer in December

Old Nov 17th 2017, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

helen52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Going to Sainte Maxime sur mer in December

Hi
We are going to Sainte Maxime over xmas and new year have booked an apartment can anyone tell me if there are any restaurants open on Xmas day and New year's day that we can get a meal not necessarily a Xmas dinner as such
What are the things to do there over this period
And lastly have 3 small dogs will they be allowed on the beaches and other places
Any info much appreciated
Old Nov 17th 2017, 10:03 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to Sainte Maxime sur mer in December

Originally Posted by helen52
Hi
We are going to Sainte Maxime over xmas and new year have booked an apartment can anyone tell me if there are any restaurants open on Xmas day and New year's day that we can get a meal not necessarily a Xmas dinner as such
What are the things to do there over this period
And lastly have 3 small dogs will they be allowed on the beaches and other places
Any info much appreciated
If no one can help directly, contact the restaurants listed in:
https://www.pagesjaunes.fr/annuaire/...83/restaurants
As for your dogs:
Plages autorisées aux chiens - Sainte Maxime (83) en 2017
but I doubt they'd be allowed in a restaurant....
You've chosen a nice place for a holiday, anyway!
Old Nov 17th 2017, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

helen52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dmu
If no one can help directly, contact the restaurants listed in:
https://www.pagesjaunes.fr/annuaire/...83/restaurants
As for your dogs:
Plages autorisées aux chiens - Sainte Maxime (83) en 2017
but I doubt they'd be allowed in a restaurant....
You've chosen a nice place for a holiday, anyway!
Thanks for your help
Old Nov 17th 2017, 10:44 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helen52
Thanks for your help
You're welcome!
I would have added:

https://www.sainte-maxime.com/fr/eve...23%2F12%2F2018
under "Séjourner", but it seemed a bit obvious to try the Syndicat d'Initiative for things to do!
Old Nov 18th 2017, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

grannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond repute

Ste Maxime is lovely, in fact it was one of the first places I ever visited in France will be closedIt was 1963 and I went with my boyfriend - who became my husband.

I now live inland ut I suspect that if Ste Maxime is anything like large parts of Provence many many restaurants over Christmas and into February.

There is only one restaurnt worth going to in our area open on Christmas Day. This is partly because the BIG MEAL and the present opening is done on the evening of the 24th. This is extremely important and traditional in Provenceis and very much a family thing.

I hope you enjoy your visit and find something special. If you get the chance go an see some Creche Provencal - the tourist office should be able to help.