Reload this Page >

Make my wife to come to France from UK

Make my wife to come to France from UK

Old Jun 30th 2017, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

johnnewran is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Make my wife to come to France from UK

Dear All,

I am french national who is working in the UK. 5 months ago, I got married with a woman in Sri Lanka, (she is Sri Lankan and I am French).

She is in the UK with Marriage Visa. But, my preference is to live in France. Therefore I am planning to go to France and work there. I would like my wife to join me in France (when I go or if not possible after I go).

Could you please kindly advise what are the procedures I have to do to make her join me in France?

I have heard that I have to work in France for at least 3 months, have an accommodation and pay "impot" (french work). Is this true? is there any other things to add on?

I would really appreciate if anyone could provide a clear answer.

Thank you.
John
Old Jun 30th 2017, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

cyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Make my wife to come to France from UK

Originally Posted by johnnewran
Dear All,

I am french national who is working in the UK. 5 months ago, I got married with a woman in Sri Lanka, (she is Sri Lankan and I am French).

She is in the UK with Marriage Visa. But, my preference is to live in France. Therefore I am planning to go to France and work there. I would like my wife to join me in France (when I go or if not possible after I go).

Could you please kindly advise what are the procedures I have to do to make her join me in France?

I have heard that I have to work in France for at least 3 months, have an accommodation and pay "impot" (french work). Is this true? is there any other things to add on?

I would really appreciate if anyone could provide a clear answer.

Thank you.
John
Hello John,
Welcome to the forum.
I think that you might be asking on the wrong forum.
This is a forum for Brits who live or work in France and their problems and issues are different from those of a french national.
I know that we are all EU citizens (for now) but you should have fewer hurdles to jump than a Brit.
I suggest that you ask at the French Embassy/Consulate or a specific French forum.
Good luck