Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Introduction Thread (Somewhere to say Hi)

Introduction Thread (Somewhere to say Hi)

Old Apr 12th 2009, 7:31 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction Thread (Somewhere to say Hi)

Originally Posted by Cleri
Shut up,I'm cookin' a chicken here!
Is that a you-famism?
Old Apr 12th 2009, 7:37 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is that a you-famism?
No! it's me dinner!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Sarah1915 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Introduction Thread (Somewhere to say Hi)

Hi, I am Sarah, at the moment I have been living in Brittany for 12 years with my husband but as I am approaching 70 and he is 72 we are thinking of going back to Devon, where our children, grandchildren and great grand-daughter live, house is up for sale but no joy at the moment, I think it will be a long job.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 3:55 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sarah1915
Hi, I am Sarah, at the moment I have been living in Brittany for 12 years with my husband but as I am approaching 70 and he is 72 we are thinking of going back to Devon, where our children, grandchildren and great grand-daughter live, house is up for sale but no joy at the moment, I think it will be a long job.
Welcome to the Forum, Fun Bunch here.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Welcome to the Forum, Fun Bunch here.
.... and at last someone your age joins the forum.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:19 pm

.... and at last someone your age joins the forum.
Would you like to do dome fencing for me? Im in a mood to make you dance .68 Calibre
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:25 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Would you like to do dome fencing for me? Im in a mood to make you dance .68 Calibre
What did I say?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:29 pm

What did I say?
Enough.
Old May 6th 2009, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Mitichal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!
I'm near Castillon la Bataille, and loving being here in the Dordogne. The pace of life is so much better than when I was in Essex. My French is improving, but it's always my accent which lets me down. When I say something, the French look puzzled, and after a lot of hand signals and expressions, the penny drops, so they smile and repeat exactly what I said in the first place..... but with the proper pronounciation. C'est la vie, I suppose.
Old May 6th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitichal
Hi there!
I'm near Castillon la Bataille, and loving being here in the Dordogne. The pace of life is so much better than when I was in Essex. My French is improving, but it's always my accent which lets me down. When I say something, the French look puzzled, and after a lot of hand signals and expressions, the penny drops, so they smile and repeat exactly what I said in the first place..... but with the proper pronounciation. C'est la vie, I suppose.
That never changes....just stick in there
Old May 6th 2009, 10:37 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there!
Hi - you have that huge 100 years war re-enactment or something don't you at Castillon? It is by Dordogne not in it by the way unless you are a fish. My friend has organised the firework display there in the past. Its a good event isn't it?
Old May 6th 2009, 10:42 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!
Hello
Old May 6th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Hello
hey-low
Old May 6th 2009, 11:24 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themoose
hey-low
she wasn't talking to you
Old May 6th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by treskillard
she wasn't talking to you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.