Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

I can't stand...

I can't stand...

Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Default Re: I can't stand...

Originally Posted by onlyonebrenda
Going to search Ebay for a cheap Straitjacket now ...............
Ebay have informed me that it's now easier to buy everything internationally
Keep taking the tablets. This too shall pass.
Lucky you having such a loving man in your life.[/QUOTE]

For goodness sake dont order from america - unless you know its not from china or youll not get it
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:11 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

...not being able to take the pics I want to.

Then again, I'm lucky that I have such a fantastic life out here that I can take some decent shots. I'm lucky that I'm accepted by my neighbours and friends for what I am, not WHO I am. I'm lucky that I'm still in relatively good health, mentally and physically. Yeah, I moan about the minor aches & pains, but they're just there to remind me I'm alive. I moan lots when I really don't need to. I'm going to try & change that.

Great thread!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:08 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Pedants (other than myself of course )
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:10 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Le Chant
...not being able to take the pics I want to.

Then again, I'm lucky that I have such a fantastic life out here that I can take some decent shots. I'm lucky that I'm accepted by my neighbours and friends for what I am, not WHO I am. I'm lucky that I'm still in relatively good health, mentally and physically. Yeah, I moan about the minor aches & pains, but they're just there to remind me I'm alive. I moan lots when I really don't need to. I'm going to try & change that.

Great thread!
So true,
Could not have put it better.

Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

airport security
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a pretty little village near Thiviers off the N21
onlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by val50
airport security
Oh dear. Are you having travel problems?
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by val50
airport security
I can certainly relate to that one...
theres nothing quite like having to take my shoes and belt off at security while Harmony runs off so im left barefoot chasing her round the airport with all my hand luggage and my pants falling round my ankles