Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

I can't stand...

I can't stand...

Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can't stand...

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
What time is it there?
way past his bed time
Old Jul 6th 2008, 2:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I can't stand people that reach right past your nose in the supermarket to grab summat off the shelves. Ram 'em with your trolley is what I say.
I can't stand it when people talk or walk with their mouths full. Yuk and double yuk.
I can't stand tailgating. For a few metres more.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:46 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I can't stand people that reach right past your nose in the supermarket to grab summat off the shelves. Ram 'em with your trolley is what I say.
I can't stand it when people talk or walk with their mouths full. Yuk and double yuk.
I can't stand tailgating. For a few metres more.

Tailgating
Good job you not live in France then,it is a way of life to the French.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:46 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

yeah - and the Italians flash their lights at you too or put them on full beam !
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
yeah - and the Italians flash their lights at you too or put them on full beam !
and the Canadians who think rear ending is better than overtaking
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:43 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Return the favour with your fog lights.

Originally Posted by val50
and the Canadians who think rear ending is better than overtaking
Backs to the walls.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 2:54 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

...immigrants who despise immigrants.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:20 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

People that step out in front of the grand kids push chair......
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:43 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

people who think we control the bloody weather.....

people who book for a fortnight, yet move on after a few days because we 'don't have the weather'! :curse:
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:20 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Le Chant

people who book for a fortnight, yet move on after a few days because we 'don't have the weather'! :curse:

Must be very annoying for you.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:32 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

If I was a milkman, doing my rounds, and people ordered milk the night before, but then decided at the point of delivery that they didn't want it, is that any different? Bloody right it's annoying. Especially when we turn folks away because we're supposedly full.

Rant over. I'll be good from now on, I promise!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

If I was a milkman, doing my rounds, and people ordered milk the night before, but then decided at the point of delivery that they didn't want it, is that any different? Bloody right it's annoying. Especially when we turn folks away because we're supposedly full.

don't you have their credit card details so you can still charge them?
If the hotels can do that, I don't see why you couldn't
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:58 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

We are controlling the weather......Think Rain and it will rain, French man chop wood wash your teeshirts and get out your shorts....
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
We are controlling the weather......Think Rain and it will rain, French man chop wood wash your teeshirts and get out your shorts....
I'm telling you it's bloody Novocastrian - he bought the rain with him
Not a cloud in the sky for weeks till he set foot in the country - now we have a river running down the bottom of the garden where the road used to be
I'm going to see if I can kidnap him and bundle him out of the country tonight
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:18 pm
Banned

Promettre

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.