Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

I am Man.......

I am Man.......

Old Feb 6th 2009, 5:24 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am Man.......

No fire, But I made Sausages Pork is on special this week in Intermarche so I went and bought an electric mincer and some good old fashioned pigs guts and made sausages

First bunch Leek Apple Stilton

Second Chèvre leek Apple

Third Plain because the little boy is a fussy sod.

Removed all the fat....yeh geuss what we are having for dinner
Attached Thumbnails I am Man.......-i-am-man.jpg  
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am Man.......

Don't be showing me that! I'm living with a vegeterian and therefore am almost a vegeterian by association! I only get meat when I go to a restaurant. The weight is pouring off me, and I was already underweight when I came to France.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sausages....

I keep meaning to ask - how did you manage to get an animated avatar (which the uploader recognisese and bans) and beyond the recommended size?!
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

dennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond reputedennerlymum has a reputation beyond repute

wow!
they look and sound scrummy; did you have a special machine to fill the pigs gut with the minced pork?
the only thing my 'man ' has done today is ignore my screams of STOP when manouvering a big 4x4 digger thingy on our land; it is now in a wheel spun hole up to its axle; oh well something to do this weekend then
enjoy your sausages
smoky
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:08 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
No fire, But I made Sausages Pork is on special this week in Intermarche so I went and bought an electric mincer and some good old fashioned pigs guts and made sausages

Second Chèvre leek Apple

Blimey, I'm well impressed - clever old you. Don't eat sausages but gobsmacked at your ability all the same. You win the Sauve Sausage Sizzler of the Week award.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:09 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G-J-B
Don't be showing me that! I'm living with a vegeterian and therefore am almost a vegeterian by association! I only get meat when I go to a restaurant. The weight is pouring off me, and I was already underweight when I came to France.

I keep meaning to ask - how did you manage to get an animated avatar (which the uploader recognisese and bans) and beyond the recommended size?!
I want to know that too, as I tried to make mine lift her skirts for a hoot - wretched computers ........ trust our Sausage Sizzler of the Week, Mr Versatile, will know - what would we do without him?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:09 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G-J-B

You have to be a premium member mate...ie....pay
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:10 pm

Second Chèvre leek Apple

Well Hello KO....I dooooooooo like your sausage
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:12 pm
Grey Bombshell

Methinks this man is out to seduce you Cleri dear, with his sausage(s) .....
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Methinks this man is out to seduce you Cleri dear, with his sausage(s) .....
I'm easily led
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:17 pm
Grey Bombshell

Seduction by Sausage - whack a bit of tabasco on em and listen for the screams ...........
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50

Seduction by Sausage - whack a bit of tabasco on em and listen for the screams ...........
Is that like KY with ralgex
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:26 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Second Chèvre leek Apple

Sounds delish (apart from removing the fat, helps with the flavour)
Nice one Ka!
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:26 pm
Grey Bombshell

You got it girl!

Old Henry Cooper, he of the Brut advert, clearly never "splashed it all over" or he would not have been wearing that rugged smile ............
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:27 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Is that like KY with ralgex
Your homemade version of Spanish Fly, Cleri?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by Ewood
Your homemade version of Spanish Fly, Cleri?
The only Spanish fly I would touch is on Enriques pants

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.