Help!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

jeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant future
Question Help!

Hi all

New to this Forum and looking for some advice!

Me and my partner have spent time in Oz & New Zealand. Since being back in UK (3 years) we just cannot settle and keep thinking about moving elsewhere. Some days we think England is good, we love going to the Lake District and taking trips to Wales & Scotland. Other days we think let's get out of here!

We are really considering travelling to Canada with the possibilty of eventually emigrating. question is, do we go out on a working holiday visa and see how we like it? How easy is it to get sponsorship once out there? I know in New Zealand it's very easy to go on a working holiday visa and end up with residency!
Do we give up jobs and everything here just to go on a holiday visa?

So confused!!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!

Originally Posted by jeany
Hi all

New to this Forum and looking for some advice!

Me and my partner have spent time in Oz & New Zealand. Since being back in UK (3 years) we just cannot settle and keep thinking about moving elsewhere. Some days we think England is good, we love going to the Lake District and taking trips to Wales & Scotland. Other days we think let's get out of here!

We are really considering travelling to Canada with the possibilty of eventually emigrating. question is, do we go out on a working holiday visa and see how we like it? How easy is it to get sponsorship once out there? I know in New Zealand it's very easy to go on a working holiday visa and end up with residency!
Do we give up jobs and everything here just to go on a holiday visa?

So confused!!!
So confused you´ve posted in the France forum
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
So confused you´ve posted in the France forum
perhaps in the french section coz they intend to move to france speaking canada? no short cuts going through france tho sorry
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:55 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourgogne
perhaps in the french section coz they intend to move to france speaking canada? no short cuts going through france tho sorry
Possibly I was in British Columbia in the early seventies, beautiful country and beautiful people, but like everywhere I spose its changed .
We had to have a sponsor in Canada before we went, but don't know what the regs are now, sorry.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
Possibly I was in British Columbia in the early seventies, beautiful country and beautiful people, but like everywhere I spose its changed .
We had to have a sponsor in Canada before we went, but don't know what the regs are now, sorry.
the regs are as OZ, you can just get in coz is was once CM etc . and to be honest you blame them?

or it'd be a english fest of immigration