Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hallo out there.......

Hallo out there.......

Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Bonne nuit,oh no not the spiders,I call one Boris,I hope people drop by for a chat, nice chatting to you.

Boris the Spider ..... do you like The Who?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:48 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Boris the Spider ..... do you like The Who?

Do you mean that when in my youth, somehow I have been brainwashed and its stay in my brain and thats why I always call spiders Boris.And Im not joking which is really sad.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

no! I call spiders boris or percy depending if they are the skinny legged ones or the fat ones ,
oes this smean thet I too have been brainwashed -
is there anyone else out there who calls spiders boris?
it might be a strange conspiracy to brainwash us then come over here and take over the world - argh im scared now.

Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by paulajayne
actually we could set a time to come on if you fancy it then if a time is posted other people can always come and join us ( I WANT A CHAT SITE - THAT SOUNDS FUN)

LOL

P

Well hopefully we got one,been tryin for ages it seems.Its for anyone,time is got to be anytime cause of all the time differances, so if anyone feels like a chat they just fall in hereSo how cools that.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by paulajayne
no! I call spiders boris or percy depending if they are the skinny legged ones or the fat ones ,
oes this smean thet I too have been brainwashed -
is there anyone else out there who calls spiders boris?
it might be a strange conspiracy to brainwash us then come over here and take over the world - argh im scared now.

Its quite worring in every place Ive lived theres been a Boris lurking

Help Im cracking up

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Jul 25th 2007 at 10:57 pm. Reason: Im cracking up
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Sounds good to me - speak to you all here tomorrow
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:03 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Its quite worring in every place Ive lived theres been a Boris lurking

Help Im cracking up
This is all very sexist isn't it ..... after all how do you know what sex your spider is?

Anyone know anything about spider sexing? You could cause untold physcological damage to your spider by calling it boris when its a lady!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

artemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to all

Morning all and yes dreamcatcher I think it would be very sensible to rent first and choose a house at leisure. I have heeded the warnings I have read on here. I am a frustrated artist in terms of loving to sketch but never seeming to have the time to do a lot. I am not going to give up and have now reached the stage of sketching my son (he's a teenager and hates me doing it!). The other half of me teaches English post-16 and although I don't teach literature I do introduce my students to some of the beautiful poetry written by poets over here .... oops I'm rambling on, you can tell I teach people to write!!!!!!!!! The day looks good here there is a sort of watery sunshine ...... can't believe I'm grateful for this ...... what is the world coming to! I shall look up your area on my map and hello to everyone else and to the lady who talks to spiders ...... I have only progressed to talking to my cats ..... there's no hope for you
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
This is all very sexist isn't it ..... after all how do you know what sex your spider is?

Anyone know anything about spider sexing? You could cause untold physcological damage to your spider by calling it boris when its a lady!

Oh dear I never gave it a thought,I might be responsible for spiders in rehabWoe is me.Now we need an expert.and perhaps a magnifing glass.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by artemis
Morning all and yes dreamcatcher I think it would be very sensible to rent first and choose a house at leisure. I have heeded the warnings I have read on here. I am a frustrated artist in terms of loving to sketch but never seeming to have the time to do a lot. I am not going to give up and have now reached the stage of sketching my son (he's a teenager and hates me doing it!). The other half of me teaches English post-16 and although I don't teach literature I do introduce my students to some of the beautiful poetry written by poets over here .... oops I'm rambling on, you can tell I teach people to write!!!!!!!!! The day looks good here there is a sort of watery sunshine ...... can't believe I'm grateful for this ...... what is the world coming to! I shall look up your area on my map and hello to everyone else and to the lady who talks to spiders ...... I have only progressed to talking to my cats ..... there's no hope for you

Hi there Artemas you are going to notice all my bad grammer and spelling,please forgive me now.No your not rambling,that is what this thread is for so we can have a natter, and just relax.Just keep sketching,its a lovely thing to do.I must get a map because I am living here and do not know were anywhere is,I shall do that tomorrow.You dont know anything about sexing spiders do you
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Hi All......I know nothing about sexing spiders ...spend most of my time trying not to get close enough to them....we have some fairly poisonous one in Oz and some very large ugly ones too
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by Kate45
Hi All......I know nothing about sexing spiders ...spend most of my time trying not to get close enough to them....we have some fairly poisonous one in Oz and some very large ugly ones too

That reminds me of that advert,for Fosters or some lager .Do you remember it?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

No don't remember that one and all the beer adds here are awful at the moment
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Kate45
No don't remember that one and all the beer adds here are awful at the moment

I will see if I can find it,or someone might know if it can be found.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Dreamcatcher what time is it in France at the moment please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.