Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Australians in France

Australians in France

Old Nov 14th 2017, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

AlexandraG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australians in France

Instagram is full of us! Anyone on here?

I am loving our French house, the locals couldn't be nicer and my pathetic french is coming along. Plus so many luxe aussie travel companies are inquiring about big family stays... house isn't ready yet but cannot wait to welcome in families who can just take over the house and go wild at the local markets.

We are in the Loire, buying our house was so simple, we used the French system didn't get caught up on any of the minor details and basically just applied the 'what you see is what you get' thinking.

So excited to see Jane Webster and Heidi Middleton doing so well, as well as the Chateau Le Mung, and Chateau de Gudanes! There must be so many more. We have a baby chateau and are having the best time.

If you are then rug up it is getting really really cold!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2017, 6:49 am
Just Joined

AlexandraG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australians in France

Haha oh dear just realised this blog was called British expats! Well this makes sense! � ���� haha I am sort of both! Australian but in London and France � ����
Old Nov 15th 2017, 4:54 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australians in France

Originally Posted by AlexandraG
Instagram is full of us! Anyone on here?

I am loving our French house, the locals couldn't be nicer and my pathetic french is coming along. Plus so many luxe aussie travel companies are inquiring about big family stays... house isn't ready yet but cannot wait to welcome in families who can just take over the house and go wild at the local markets.

We are in the Loire, buying our house was so simple, we used the French system didn't get caught up on any of the minor details and basically just applied the 'what you see is what you get' thinking.

So excited to see Jane Webster and Heidi Middleton doing so well, as well as the Chateau Le Mung, and Chateau de Gudanes! There must be so many more. We have a baby chateau and are having the best time.

If you are then rug up it is getting really really cold!!!!!
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
You should have mentioned this in your other thread - you have 8 bathrooms in your château to refurbish, and seem to be expecting very tall and very broad guests who won't be able to get into a French bathtub!
If you want to write a Blog, click on "My Blog" in the beige bar above...