Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

French Garage Doors

French Garage Doors

Old Aug 11th 2004, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Barbara Dodds is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face French Garage Doors

Hi we are doing up our house, as we live next to a stream and our garage doors face it, we would like to replace the doors. We are looking for ones that have a strip of rubber on the floor that the door goes into making it waterproof. Does anyone know who suppliers/makes them etc? Any help would be great thank you.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 1:49 pm
mrs sian bontempo

Default Re: French Garage Doors

HI BARBARA
sAW YOU WERE LIVING IN FRANCE AND ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOT MUCH HELP TO YOU AND YOUR GARAGE DOOR DILEMER I WAS HOPING YOU MAY BE ABLE TO POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.WE ARE LOOKING TO MOVE TO FRANCE AND ARE DESPERATLEY LOOKING FOR INFO ON WORKING IN FRANCE AS MY HUSBAND WORKS FROM HOME AND WE HAVE 2 CHILDREN OF SCHOOL AGE WE NEED TO KNOW THE TAX IMPLICATIONS AND DIFFERENT OTHER THINGS WE ARE NOT SURE ABOUT.DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN TALK WITH SOMEONE DIRECT FOR THIS INFORMATION.
THANKS
SIAN X
PS. BEST OF LUCK WITH THE DOORS.
Originally Posted by Barbara Dodds
Hi we are doing up our house, as we live next to a stream and our garage doors face it, we would like to replace the doors. We are looking for ones that have a strip of rubber on the floor that the door goes into making it waterproof. Does anyone know who suppliers/makes them etc? Any help would be great thank you.