Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Is French food really the best in the world?

Is French food really the best in the world?

Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is French food really the best in the world?

Didnt you note the hat? and i have a cracker worth pulling. if i can find it
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:58 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themoose
Didnt you note the hat? and i have a cracker worth pulling. if i can find it
You are too tiny for me to see it...the hat, stu...the hat
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
You are too tiny for me to see it...the hat, stu...the hat
Stu's still out trying to run over moose (thats why i have come in), he said it will cover him over winter. I always wondered about the size of his freezer.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:05 pm

Stu's still out trying to run over moose (thats why i have come in), he said it will cover him over winter. I always wondered about the size of his freezer.
me too....
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

me too....
Hunting Moose. I was thinking of going to Portugal for a few days, warm these trotters. May go in disguise.
Do you have a big freezer too
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:19 pm

Hunting Moose. I was thinking of going to Portugal for a few days, warm these trotters. May go in disguise.
Do you have a big freezer too
You leave the size of my appliances out of this

Don't disguise yourself as a wild boar,it could turn messy.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

You should see me eat
pleased you have appliances.......a woman, no lady, who knows the importance of equipment!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:31 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a B.O.B.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:34 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I was hoping to know more about your appliances, The user friendly ones are the best. You know nice supple touchy feely react well to user input.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:36 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Is our Glamour Girly getting you guys all hot under the appliances then? I can hear toasters, blenders, ovens and kettles exploding all over France, England and Portugal! Cleri, sweets, you need to be on commission from the electrical suppliers you would make a bomb (cut me in for a small share, I'll help - I can make all sorts of Tres Risque outfits out of feathers, PVC, baler twine, bead strings, used sellotape and dried grasses of various types that you can model to tease the Bejesus out of em).

Moose, where's your hat? Can't see it m8 - you need a bigger one!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Ewood
Do you have a B.O.B.
Bit ofa beard? ....how very dare you
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Oh I was hoping to know more about your appliances, The user friendly ones are the best. You know nice supple touchy feely react well to user input.
Cleri has gone all tingly thinking about Mr KO's input
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50

Is our Glamour Girly getting you guys all hot under the appliances then? I can hear toasters, blenders, ovens and kettles exploding all over France, England and Portugal! Cleri, sweets, you need to be on commission from the electrical suppliers you would make a bomb (cut me in for a small share, I'll help - I can make all sorts of Tres Risque outfits out of feathers, PVC, baler twine, bead strings, used sellotape and dried grasses of various types that you can model to tease the Bejesus out of em).

Moose, where's your hat? Can't see it m8 - you need a bigger one!
Ok,you're in I'm vaguely aroused about the baler twine.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:50 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Bit ofa beard? ....how very dare you
Plainly you don't have a B.O.B. It's quite a popular appliance I'm lead to believe.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by Ewood
Plainly you don't have a B.O.B. It's quite a popular appliance I'm lead to believe.
Well,I can't think about that now,I'm too busy dreaming about sitting on a fast spin appliance whilst Mr KO feeds me strawberries...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.