Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:26 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EURO rate

Originally Posted by themoose
may i say you are looking good in that red dress today Cleri
Thankyou sweetie,I'm liking your antlers, if you don't mind me saying so
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Thankyou sweetie,I'm liking your antlers, if you don't mind me saying so
you are very welcome
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:45 pm

you are very welcome
Are you a French Moose,or an invader like me
(keep talking,it annoys the hell out of stan )
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a French Moose,or an invader like me
(keep talking,it annoys the hell out of stan )
Sadly no caraboo, an invader. But my wife is a french moosette though
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:50 pm

Sadly no caraboo, an invader. But my wife is a french moosette though
Ah,so you have a connection then...I don't,I just pop in now and again to make a nuisance of myself
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ah,so you have a connection then...I don't,I just pop in now and again to make a nuisance of myself
You are never a nuisance. Where do you rest your head and hang your dress of an evening then?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:59 pm

You are never a nuisance. Where do you rest your head and hang your dress of an evening then?
Thankyou,Stan gets withdrawl symptoms if I don't come and see him,I also have to keep my eye on Andrea,and make sure she isn't saying anything pervy to Mr K O,cos that's my job

Umm...Portugal (near Lisbon)
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou,Stan gets withdrawl symptoms if I don't come and see him,I also have to keep my eye on Andrea,and make sure she isn't saying anything pervy to Mr K O,cos that's my job

Umm...Portugal (near Lisbon)
The world needs more people like you.
Its good someone keeps an eye on Andy, she is a devil sometimes and Ko, lets hope his gun has blanks.

Umm, Portugal, you lucky girl. I might drop on your site and see what mischief you get upto. Hope you are having a lovely day there. Living there is a dream come true im sure
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:10 pm

Its good someone keeps an eye on Andy, she is a devil sometimes and Ko, lets hope his gun has blanks.

Umm, Portugal, you lucky girl. I might drop on your site and see what mischief you get upto. Hope you are having a lovely day there. Living there is a dream come true im sure
It has it's moments

Don't delve too deep into the Nomad met Cleri thread if you are of a nervous disposition
Nice to talk to you Mr Moose,see you soon
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:38 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

It has it's moments

Don't delve too deep into the Nomad met Cleri thread if you are of a nervous disposition
Nice to talk to you Mr Moose,see you soon
Hello, How you doing.

No blanks here. If I look at a kill it will need a morning after pill.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Oct 8th 2008 at 3:45 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:40 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Hi themoose, just being nosey, whats the story behind your forum name. I'm intrigued.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Hello, How you doing.
Hellooooooooooooooo
All the better for seeing you ..are you having a good day?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:55 pm

Hellooooooooooooooo
All the better for seeing you ..are you having a good day?
Not to shabby at all, Just debating the merits of a trip to England for a Curry and a Chinese over half term. How is your day going?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Not to shabby at all, Just debating the merits of a trip to England for a Curry and a Chinese over half term. How is your day going?
Pretty good,I get to talk to you,and now you've mentioned curry ,and I'm still getting over the mental image of you looking to go in for the kill........sigh.....I may have to run off to have a moment in private
Old Oct 8th 2008, 4:30 pm

Pretty good,I get to talk to you,and now you've mentioned curry ,and I'm still getting over the mental image of you looking to go in for the kill........sigh.....I may have to run off to have a moment in private
Well it's been a good day, Cerf(Veado) is on the menu, Im a happy bunny. Glad im not the deer. It's nice finally to get you on the same time zone......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.