Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Estate Agents in Pyrenees

Estate Agents in Pyrenees

Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

simonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant future
Default Estate Agents in Pyrenees

Has anybody had any good experiences with English speaking estate agents in the Pyrenees? Both in the coastal areas such as Perpignan, Collioure, Argeles, as well as the ski resorts such as Font Remou?

I need to make contact with agents there and would like to start off with some personal reccomendations. Must be good English speaking though.

Thanks.

Simon.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future
Default Re: Estate Agents in Pyrenees

Originally Posted by simonk
Has anybody had any good experiences with English speaking estate agents in the Pyrenees? Both in the coastal areas such as Perpignan, Collioure, Argeles, as well as the ski resorts such as Font Remou?

I need to make contact with agents there and would like to start off with some personal reccomendations. Must be good English speaking though.

Thanks.

Simon.
please dont be so arrogant!! try some french FFS

also know you want to move to an area that to this day has a Spainsh enclave, and well spanish dont wanna be called spanish ..............

learn about an area sorry not wanting to insult, ..... serious, or move to Pau
Old Dec 15th 2005, 4:06 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by bourgogne

also know you want to move to an area that to this day has a Spainsh enclave, and well spanish dont wanna be called spanish ..............

Try some English FFS
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:50 am
Just Joined

simonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant futuresimonk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bourgogne

Well that's charming !!!!!!!

For your information I am enquiring for non-French speaking clients rather than for myself. I don't consider that to be arrogant !! And so what if an area has a Spanish enclave, or a German one for that matter?

Thank you for your help.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future

Wow, its heated in here!

So you actually speak French then!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by simonk
Well that's charming !!!!!!!

For your information I am enquiring for non-French speaking clients rather than for myself. I don't consider that to be arrogant !! And so what if an area has a Spanish enclave, or a German one for that matter?

Thank you for your help.
yes and they need to learn french

you speak perfect french? i dont been here 5 years, still a prob!

you cant move into france like 1000's have in spain and make it a mini england! learn the language, an estate agent is 1% of the way! non speakers???? come on ................. get real
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future

question was to SimonK
Old Dec 16th 2005, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by j0197
question was to SimonK
Yes Joanne. I do speak French. Not perfect, but I'm getting there.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi SimonK,
I did know of someone living near Perpignan and thought that she would be a great person to help you out but she seems to have moved on now.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:25 am
Just Joined

Not to worry. Thanks for having a think anyway. Hopefully somebody else will come up with a reccomendation.

Simon.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 8:10 am
Just Joined

PollyN is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Simon,

Hope you get this after so long. Cathare Immobilier in Quillan (aude?) are good. They're a friendly independent agent, and take the time to give advice etc - all very personalised. They do have one English Speaking person so when the French flails they just get her on the case. Their properties are at French prices despite being used to dealing with English clients. It is about 18 months since I dealt with them but give them a go.

Regards
Polly
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Thanks Polly. That's really kind of you to make a suggestion. I'll give them a buzz next week.

Best regards,

Simon.