Choirs?

Old Sep 10th 2014, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Pepelepeu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Choirs?

Hi every one, I'm moving to Brittany, near Pontivy, in the spring. Does anyone know of a community choir nearby?
Old Sep 10th 2014, 1:23 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Choirs?

Hello and welcome to the forum

Ooh best thing for you to do is to post again in the France section of the forum. That way you'll connect with those in France. All the best.
Old Sep 10th 2014, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

Thank you
Old Sep 13th 2014, 1:45 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE

I've moved your thread over to the French section - hopefully some of the members here will be able to help with your search

And good luck with the move.
Old Sep 13th 2014, 7:01 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pepelepeu
Hi every one, I'm moving to Brittany, near Pontivy, in the spring. Does anyone know of a community choir nearby?
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Can't help personally, but Google is your friend under "Chorale Pontivy".
When you've arrived, go to your or the Pontivy Mairie for a list of local Associations, where the Chorales will be listed. In our nearest town, with less than half the population of Pontivy, there are two, and plenty in the surrounding villages, so you may have a good few to choose from!
Old Sep 13th 2014, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Thanks every one, very helpful
Old Sep 13th 2014, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

Ras0888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm hoping to join a choir too when we move over. I'd love to know how you get on, keep me posted if you can! My family moved all over the uk and my mum said best way to integrate in a village is to join the choir.

Regards,

Ruth