Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Changes declaration revenus 2016 ?

Changes declaration revenus 2016 ?

Old May 3rd 2017, 2:17 pm
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Changes declaration revenus 2016 ?

Hi,

I receive private pension from UK which used to be declared form 2047 no 1 and be transferred to form 2042 case 1 AS

Now it seems to suggest it should be transferred to form 2042 case 1AL or 1AM

Am I misunderstanding this ? These cases seem to have something to do with : prelevement au source, which is not my case. I just pay here

Any idea ?
Old May 3rd 2017, 4:12 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Changes declaration revenus 2016 ?

Originally Posted by Annetje
Hi,

I receive private pension from UK which used to be declared form 2047 no 1 and be transferred to form 2042 case 1 AS

Now it seems to suggest it should be transferred to form 2042 case 1AL or 1AM

Am I misunderstanding this ? These cases seem to have something to do with : prelevement au source, which is not my case. I just pay here

Any idea ?
Hi, we did our Déclaration on-line today, and I posted some info on another thread concerning War Disability Pensions.
You declare your private UK pension under "Autres Pensions de source étrangère" on form 2042, underneath the usual French Salaires, Pensions, ..... I can't remember which case number. In the past I sent a letter with the paper form to explain what this foreign Pension was, and the computer didn't ask for details this time.
The page at the end concerning Prélèvement � la source is simply to confirm your Bank Details (presuming you already pay by prélèvement), so that they'll be all set to do PAYE from next year.
All this sounds as clear as mud, but form 2042 is fairly straightforward (all things being relative) once you're on your page!
Old May 6th 2017, 6:45 am
Just Joined

frugeois is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes declaration revenus 2016 ?

dmu is quite right . It is fairly simple. If you have used form 2047 before, then that should be listed on your online form as an annexe just like your foreign bank accounts. The trick is to fill in the annexes first. The sums are automatically transferred to the appropriate boxes.