Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Chainsaw thread

Chainsaw thread

Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:27 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chainsaw thread

So which one's you then Ewood? Nice riffing on the arpeggio's BTW!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:55 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
So which one's you then Ewood? Nice riffing on the arpeggio's BTW!
the bassist is my eldest. not that he tells us much if anything about what he gets up to! When he lived at home, used to drive me potty, noodling on an unplugged bass, all those thwacks and buzzes (no bass notes you can hear)
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:17 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey what about a BE band then? Gav can play the Plastic Pipe Tres Forte, Stu the Strummer on his chainsaw carved guitar, Cleri can add saucy glamour by twanging her bra straps and I'll use chainsaws as drumsticks and do a Phil Collins impression, and Tres can provide percussion by shaking his Smartie tubes - and of course, we will have Ewood as our Publicity Manager to drum up some interest by making Dead Dodgy YouTube clips of us all performing, and we could come and practise VERY noisily in Gav's flat and when the walls and floors and ceiling are shaking, his Old Bat of a neighbour will move out!

Now, all we need is Matron Val in a sexy nurse outfit as Backing Vocals and Ka Ora doing an Axel Rose lead singer impression armed with his AK47's to add a touch of brooding macho flair and we have a blood-curdling, spine-chilling, note-missing line-up to die for.

If Old Stan hadn't got the chop we could have had him on the keyboard, but he probably only knew The Death March and may have been better on the trumpet to give vent to all that hot air ..................
Old Nov 28th 2008, 9:23 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Hey what about a BE band then? Gav can play the Plastic Pipe Tres Forte, Stu the Strummer on his chainsaw carved guitar, Cleri can add saucy glamour by twanging her bra straps and I'll use chainsaws as drumsticks and do a Phil Collins impression, and Tres can provide percussion by shaking his Smartie tubes - and of course, we will have Ewood as our Publicity Manager to drum up some interest by making Dead Dodgy YouTube clips of us all performing, and we could come and practise VERY noisily in Gav's flat and when the walls and floors and ceiling are shaking, his Old Bat of a neighbour will move out!

Now, all we need is Matron Val in a sexy nurse outfit as Backing Vocals and Ka Ora doing an Axel Rose lead singer impression armed with his AK47's to add a touch of brooding macho flair and we have a blood-curdling, spine-chilling, note-missing line-up to die for.

If Old Stan hadn't got the chop we could have had him on the keyboard, but he probably only knew The Death March and may have been better on the trumpet to give vent to all that hot air ..................
Old Nov 28th 2008, 9:36 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I'd have had him as exotic dancer and maraccas (like Bez form the Happy Mondays)
Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:05 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50

We coulda been contenders.....
Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:09 am
Far Kynelle

We coulda been contenders.....
These supergroups never seemed to work out as well as you might think. Anyone remember Sigue Sigue Sputnik
Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by Ewood
These supergroups never seemed to work out as well as you might think. Anyone remember Sigue Sigue Sputnik
I do actually! What a band, eh? That poor old Malcolm McClaren must have been distraught at their early demise!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:23 am
Far Kynelle

I do actually! What a band, eh? That poor old Malcolm McClaren must have been distraught at their early demise!
I'll bet he was!
Didn't appreciate SSS at the time, i was a little too po faced about music then.
Found an old vinyl copy of their album a couple of years ago, ideal Xmas present for my BIL
Old Nov 30th 2008, 3:29 pm

Attached Thumbnails Chainsaw thread-oil.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2008, 3:31 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats a Nice beaver you got there Cleri......If you ever want to open it don't hesitate to PM Me.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Thats a Nice beaver you got there Cleri......If you ever want to open it don't hesitate to PM Me.
Cleri rushes off to brush hair and spray herself with perfume before hitting the PM button
Old Nov 30th 2008, 5:29 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Cleri rushes off to brush hair and spray herself with perfume before hitting the PM button
Good good....Not to much I like it to tease my nose not assault it.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 5:35 pm
Far Kynelle

If skirts were any shorter
Said the Expat, with a blush,
There'd be two more cheeks to powder,
And a lot more hair to brush
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:55 pm

lightly scented...and interesting.....baby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.