Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Chainsaw thread

Chainsaw thread

Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:28 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chainsaw thread

Never worked for me mate! The best offer I ever had was from a 14 year old girl who wanted me to adopt her!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:30 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Never worked for me mate! The best offer I ever had was from a 14 year old girl who wanted me to adopt her!
Not worked for either of my sons yet! But there's time
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:25 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh stu, that is really clever - actually carving with a chainsaw!! How innovative I simply love it - has given me all sorts of ideas which I can't wait to try out. Can't do it here in this flat as the sound would scare the bejesus out of the elderly neighbours who already think I'm nuts (can't think why).

I'll just have to try doing miniatures with the electric carving knife and using cheese

Ever see that guy in Iceland or Greenland or somewhere who used a chainsaw to build hisself a hotel made entirely out of ice? £100 a night apparently and if it melts in the night you get half back in the morning - not a bad deal.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:37 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:17 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Woo Hoo! Now THAT'S what we talkin' about!

Shame she's pig ugly though.....
Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:43 pm

Me and Andy only permit ugly bird's on here,we are very sensitive souls
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:13 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Not where I come from! She could park her shoes under my bed (if I was single)

(had to copy and paste link in the pics properties to get it to display. Link also had 4 / in the address, wouldn't display until 2 // removed from address
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

Nice carving Stu!

I accidentally left my guitar back in the UK Even so, one of my partner's friends seems to have taken a bit of a shine to me though (must be the English accent stumbling over French words), so it's sort of soured their friendship a little and I'm the one who gets it in the neck despite doing absolutely nothing to encourage it!

Arrrg, flying hideously off topic, the person renting above me is back as I can hear the clang, clang, clang of heeled shoes on the wooden floor. She's an obssessive cleaner (washing clothes once or twice a day and hoovering a least once a day). These past two morning's she's taken to hoovering at 6:50am! I've been banging on the ceiling with a plastic pipe (high ceilings you see) shouting for her to pipe down (the overuse of the word 'pipe' was unintentional) as she's woken me up, but I think it's time to either go upstairs and have a polite word, or play Cradle of Filth down the fireplace (they connect throughout the floors), then go upstairs with a chainsaw if they still don't take the hint! (might actually have to use a carving knife for now, for lack of a chainsaw).

Last edited by G-J-B; Nov 27th 2008 at 2:24 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by G-J-B
Nice carving Stu!

I accidentally left my guitar back in the UK Even so, one of my partner's friends seems to have taken a bit of a shine to me though (must be the English accent stumbling over French words), so it's sort of soured their friendship a little and I'm the one who gets it in the neck despite doing absolutely nothing to encourage it!
We rock gods have a hard life Gav - what can I say?

The carving was fun, have to admit!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by Ewood
Not where I come from! She could park her shoes under my bed (if I was single)

(had to copy and paste link in the pics properties to get it to display. Link also had 4 / in the address, wouldn't display until 2 // removed from address
Get a decent computer
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:46 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Cleri
Get a decent computer
That's really decent of you to offer to buy me a new PC. Can I be cheeky and suggest a Dell laptop, please?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:49 pm
Far Kynelle

Are the carvings finished? Sounded like there was more to do earlier.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute

We rock gods have a hard life Gav - what can I say?
"C'est la vie" (do you think a person can be deported for using such clichés?)
Rock on bro.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:55 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by G-J-B
"C'est la vie" (do you think a person can be deported for using such clichés?)
Rock on bro.
At the end of the day..........no
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:07 pm
Far Kynelle

Talking of Rock Gods
Attached Thumbnails Chainsaw thread-10-days-1.jpg   Chainsaw thread-10-days-2.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.