Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Chainsaw thread

Chainsaw thread

Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:40 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chainsaw thread

Methinks the Headless Bloke had not been on the HSE course KO. Or perhaps he HAD, as technically speaking, if he intended to top hisself, he succeeded.

Presumably, it's also the kinetic energy that helps chainsaws allow themselves to be juggled - rev before you throw it, it's own KE will keep it going and even help to turn it till you catch it (hopefully by the handle).

And in the next lesson, Ka Ora is going to teach us to sling-shot one round the moon

And don't ask what lesson 3 is, but his Beautiful Assistant, the Mischeivous and Mysterious Cleri, suitably attired in chain(saw) mail outfit consisting of mini skirt and matching crop top, with high heels made of melted chainsaws, will assist (the bare midriff might give you a clue as to the trick he's going to pull )
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:51 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Methinks the Headless Bloke had not been on the HSE course KO. Or perhaps he HAD, as technically speaking, if he intended to top hisself, he succeeded.

Presumably, it's also the kinetic energy that helps chainsaws allow themselves to be juggled - rev before you throw it, it's own KE will keep it going and even help to turn it till you catch it (hopefully by the handle).

And in the next lesson, Ka Ora is going to teach us to sling-shot one round the moon

And don't ask what lesson 3 is, but his Beautiful Assistant, the Mischeivous and Mysterious Cleri, suitably attired in chain(saw) mail outfit consisting of mini skirt and matching crop top, with high heels made of melted chainsaws, will assist (the bare midriff might give you a clue as to the trick he's going to pull )
Bloody hell,is it hot in here
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:56 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Come Come Cleri...
It's nice and cool in here...
Never you mind that old chainsaw story I have a nice copy of the Archer's annual for you to read while I get everything ready
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:57 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri

only since you arrived
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:58 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
only since you arrived
She's come already?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:59 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

That image should get em all going in here sweetie

You wait till Mr KO Macho reads that, should make his mercury rise ...... or it might even blow up his Apple Mac ...............
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:00 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

You wait till Mr KO Macho reads that, should make his mercury rise ...... or it might even blow up his Apple Mac ...............

Which one Andy?
down under where

It's cold in them thar hills
Grey Bombshell

Originally Posted by treskillard
She's come already?
You boys will be banished to the wilderness of the Lounge at this rate!

Matron, the screens!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:01 pm
Far Kynelle

She's come already?

If I look back through the forum, many times
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:03 pm
Grey Bombshell

Originally Posted by Ewood
Which one Andy?
Oh dear, I forgot rule 1 in the evolutionary scale - Men Are Visual Animals - and I failed dismally by only providing a written description - fraid you will have to use your imagination m8 - I have no intention competing with your wondrous ability to find Dead Dodgy Images - you must hold the record for deletions
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:04 pm
Far Kynelle

Oh dear, I forgot rule 1 in the evolutionary scale - Men Are Visual Animals - and I failed dismally by only providing a written description - fraid you will have to use your imagination m8 - I have no intention competing with your wondrous ability to find Dead Dodgy Images - you must hold the record for deletions
Most are dodgy, thats the problem, a variety of incorrectness
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:06 pm
down under where

perhaps I could loan you my camera? I could do that and forget it at the same time thus confounding another stereotype.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:19 pm
Grey Bombshell

perhaps I could loan you my camera? I could do that and forget it at the same time thus confounding another stereotype.

Did you see that programme the other night, called "How Mad Are You"? Panel of highly qualified psycho whatsit people, degrees in "ologies" comin out of every orifice, all interviewing folk and then they had to guess what was wrong with them.

Needless to say they chose the Fat Woman as having been anorexic (which she wasn't), failed to identify a calm, laid back bloke as having Social Anxiety, (which he wasn't) and then went on to confess one of THEM was a manic depressive with bipolar disorder.

Gives you confidence in the system or what?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:21 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't want to upset matron...so just a taster
Attached Thumbnails Chainsaw thread-shoe.jpeg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.