Arrived

Old Mar 23rd 2012, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of
Default Re: Arrived

You're getting the hang of the place then
Old Mar 26th 2012, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all

I reached the stage, this weekend, where the locals shake my hand when I enter the bar now

Just need to find some words to talk now.

I did manage to ask where the local Rugby match was (poster on the wall) but couldn't understand the reply
Old Mar 26th 2012, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loy loy
I reached the stage, this weekend, where the locals shake my hand when I enter the bar now
Just wait until they kiss you on the cheeks, then you know you've made it - you're in.
Then later, the face.......
Old Mar 27th 2012, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

jonkemp is on a distinguished road

You know you are in when the local chasse turn up with a bag of meat for you.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Just wait until they kiss you on the cheeks, then you know you've made it - you're in.
Then later, the face.......