Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Anyone breaking a Transit van?

Anyone breaking a Transit van?

Old Feb 15th 2017, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone breaking a Transit van?

Originally Posted by White Trash
As I posted above
" Thanks rotor but I've tried that one. That is exactly what I need but after selecting the item I was told that it was below their minimun order quantity. I then chose a couple of other items to bump up the total price and then had to give them full personal details before it would give me any hint what the shipping cost would be. But before that happened they announced that the part was not in stock but if I paid first they would order it."
like I said phone them.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

White Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond repute

I don't fancy phoning Poland to be told they are out of stock but will order it if I pay up front.
I'm too long in the tooth to play that game.
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

I don't fancy phoning Poland to be told they are out of stock but will order it if I pay up front.
I'm too long in the tooth to play that game.
well yes £2.70 is a lot of money 🤔 , guess you'll never get it going again, 🙄
Old Feb 15th 2017, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

Amandapeckers is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone breaking a Ford Transit van? 1991-1999 any model. I need a front axle thrust washer. It fits between the stub axle hex nut and the wheel bearing. It measures roughly 35mm O.D. x 6mm thick with an internally splined hole about 14mm I.D. I have tried all the online sources in UK and expat forums here. I don’t think Ford still have them, the only chance is someone breaking a van for spares. Oh, and I would need it posted to the Charente.
Thanks in advance
Hello, i got what you are asking for. If interested, contact for more info. Thanks
Old Feb 15th 2017, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

White Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Trash has a reputation beyond repute

I'd pay ten times that amount to get one but I have no intention of pissing £2.70 into the wind if they don't actually have it.
Old Feb 16th 2017, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

"This message has been deleted by christmasoompa. Reason: No personal email addresses on the forum pls."

I wish you hadn't deleted this offer of help. < snip > it looked like I was getting lucky.

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 16th 2017 at 7:11 pm. Reason: all gone now. Let's get back on track.
Old Feb 16th 2017, 7:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Morning all from New Zealand.

In the interest of peace and harmony I have removed the testy off topic posts. Let's keep it civil please. ( Read that as squishy , huggy in a manly sorta way )

The email was removed from the post to help the poster. There are spambots and oddballs out there that would & could hook onto the email address and send all sorts of unwanted messages to Amandapeckers .

BE always promotes caution on that front.

White Trash. You can still contact Amandapeckers . Click on her name by her post. Simply select 'Send Email' and a BE email will be sent to her email address.

Amandapeckers, you can do likewise.

To help with this, I will also email to alert that poster and hopefully connect you both.

Cheeries
BEVS