Forum Regular

3 dog night is on a distinguished road
Default Advice given to you thats worked

Hi folks,
Lots of people give other people advice and half of it just dont work,
But sometimes the advice given will work and is worth passing on,

Here's two bits of advice i was given many years ago so far both have worked,
See if they're any good to you!

(1) After being married for over 37 years i was asked what the secret of a long marriage!!!!!!
reply "Dont get divorced"

(2) I was told long ago you get only two guarantees in life that you can be 100% sure of.
The first we've all had, No matter who you are ie the queen, the pope, And its that we we're all born, that was guarantee (1)

Guarantee (2) again no matter how rich or poor, famous or not, we will all die one day,

The important thing is between 1 & 2 of these guarantee's its what we do with our lives that really count.

Well what advice worth having did you get?????????????????
Old Dec 20th 2012, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice given to you thats worked

I like the one about eating frogs. If you have several things to do that you keep putting off, imagine them all as frogs, line them up, pick the biggest ugliest one and eat that one first (i.e. do the deed). After that, the rest will seem easy.

No disrespect to frogs intended. I'm actually very fond of frogs.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

3 dog night is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Advice given to you thats worked

Hi euro trash,
Must admit ive not heard that one ref frogs,

But never the less thats whats nice about live "it a university really" we learn all our lives and then when we're ready to use the knowledge we've spent a life time learning, we're nearly all used up and so we retire and look at others doing what we've just done but say we could do it better.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A NICE 2013