Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Prince Andrew Escapade...

The Prince Andrew Escapade...

Old Jan 6th 2015, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Prince Andrew Escapade...

So, it's looking like Prince Andrew has been a bit of a low-life, along with the hideous creep Jeffrey Epstein and last but not least that pathetic excuse of a woman, Ghislaine Maxwell. Well, well, well!
Not sure how the palace will get him out of this one, assuming he is guilty, which I reckon there's a high chance of him being, going off his track record.

Anyone else been following this in the news?
Old Jan 6th 2015, 9:27 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Prince Andrew Escapade...

the 'Royals' can do no wrong. Its in their bloodline. No doubt a 'fixer' will hush it up unless the Americans charge him with something.

Just read what is going on about it in the 'daily fail' newspaper
Old Jan 6th 2015, 9:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
So, it's looking like Prince Andrew has been a bit of a low-life, along with the hideous creep Jeffrey Epstein and last but not least that pathetic excuse of a woman, Ghislaine Maxwell. Well, well, well!
Not sure how the palace will get him out of this one, assuming he is guilty, which I reckon there's a high chance of him being, going off his track record.

Anyone else been following this in the news?
Why are you assuming he is guilty

These are accusations made in a court case v the US government....where a lot of money could be involved.

Does an accusation automatically make someone guilty?
Old Jan 6th 2015, 9:47 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

It's interesting to note that Alan Dershowitz, a lawyer also named in this case, has gone to court and is gunning for the lawyers for this woman (he's seeking to have them debarred, defamation, etc.).

That's a very strong play for him, making it look like he has actual evidence that she is lying - and if it's proved she lied in his case, Andrew is home free.

We really have to stop the making public of names in such cases. People assume guilt rather than innocence (is more salacious), and the standard of proof needed to push forward with such an accusation is way too low, as is the punishment for false accusations.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by not2old
the 'Royals' can do no wrong. Its in their bloodline. No doubt a 'fixer' will hush it up unless the Americans charge him with something.

Just read what is going on about it in the 'daily fail' newspaper
Well, we shall see if it gets fixed. I think this whole affair is just a bit too long in the tooth for fixing. His past record of his 'ménage à trois' and other inappropriate sexual activities don't exactly stand him in good stead. I don't think the general public will let this one lie, do you? I hope America do charge him, not just because of his involvement in it all but Epstein and Maxwell's. The latter two being amongst some of the most repulsive people in the elite world. Both should be doing serious time.

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why are you assuming he is guilty

These are accusations made in a court case v the US government....where a lot of money could be involved.

Does an accusation automatically make someone guilty?
I could say why are you assuming he is innocent?

This is a discussion, a debate, banter, call it what you will....

I've been interested in the Royals for years. I've read a lot about them, watched a lot about them, when you do this over a long period you get to know someone's character, wouldn't you agree?

I don't know for fact if he is guilty or not, but I'm guessing he is. I hope I'm wrong, I like most of the Royals and this is the last thing they need.

Originally Posted by GarryP
It's interesting to note that Alan Dershowitz, a lawyer also named in this case, has gone to court and is gunning for the lawyers for this woman (he's seeking to have them debarred, defamation, etc.).

That's a very strong play for him, making it look like he has actual evidence that she is lying - and if it's proved she lied in his case, Andrew is home free.

Money talks Garry.

Anyway, I'm more interested in what will happen to Epstein and Maxwell in all off this. We already know Epstein is guilty as he has already been charged, albeit pathetically.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well firstly I don't think he has been actually been charged with anything has he?

If so what?

And if he had been charged...... under US and UK law a person is presumed innocent until proved guilty.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:06 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Money talks Garry.
Indeed it does. And attaching a known name to a case make everyone making the accusation more money....
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Indeed it does. And attaching a known name to a case make everyone making the accusation more money....
Yes I agree, but this isn't just ' a known name ' is it, this is the bloody Queens son. For that reason alone, she's either ( the victim ) very smart, incredibly stupid or just simply telling the truth.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:15 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

Yes I agree, but this isn't just ' a known name ' is it, this is the bloody Queens son. For that reason alone, she's either ( the victim ) very smart, incredibly stupid or just simply telling the truth.
When's the last time you heard of a false accuser going to prison for their crime?

The unfortunate reality in such cases is the accusation itself is enough to damn the man, but even proof that the accusation was a lie doesn't put the accuser behind bars.

Very unequal risk profile.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:18 am
Bitter and twisted

So has he been charged with anything?
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we shall see if it gets fixed. I think this whole affair is just a bit too long in the tooth for fixing. His past record of his 'ménage à trois' and other inappropriate sexual activities don't exactly stand him in good stead. I don't think the general public will let this one lie, do you? I hope America do charge him, not just because of his involvement in it all but Epstein and Maxwell's. The latter two being amongst some of the most repulsive people in the elite world. Both should be doing serious time.

This is a discussion, a debate, banter, call it what you will....

I've been interested in the Royals for years. I've read a lot about them, watched a lot about them, when you do this over a long period you get to know someone's character, wouldn't you agree?

I don't know for fact if he is guilty or not, but I'm guessing he is. I hope I'm wrong, I like most of the Royals and this is the last thing they need.
So he has a dodgy past sexually - doesn't make him a paedophile though does it? Many people who have had adventurous pasts wuld be horrified at the thought of part of that past involving someone underage - I'm sure we all know some!
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Pollyana
So he has a dodgy past sexually - doesn't make him a paedophile though does it? Many people who have had adventurous pasts wuld be horrified at the thought of part of that past involving someone underage - I'm sure we all know some!
Was she underage even if anything had happened....not according to UK law.....not even the papers have dared claim that.

The claim is she was under age of consent according to US law....which means under 18.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

When's the last time you heard of a false accuser going to prison for their crime?

The unfortunate reality in such cases is the accusation itself is enough to damn the man, but even proof that the accusation was a lie doesn't put the accuser behind bars.

Very unequal risk profile.

To be fair Garry as an example, women who get caught falsely accusing men of rape do get time nowadays, and rightly so. So it does happen, I know what you're trying to say though.

The man is already damned wouldn't you say? He hasn't got the greatest track record.

Since time began It's always been the elite getting getting away with it. However, something changed in 2013/14 high profiled people started getting charged with the crimes they committed many years ago. The ' underclass' finally started to get taken seriously. Its a nice thought don't you think, to think justice can be done, no matter what background you may come from?

It'll be interesting to see how this scenario turns out.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Has he had a dodgy sexual past? I have absolutely no idea who he's shagged other than Sarah and Koo Stark. Have to say Molly's comments have pissed me off and I don't even know the guy. Better get the lynch party out, he's obviously as guilty as hell regardless of the fact he's not been charged with anything.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Has he had a dodgy sexual past? I have absolutely no idea who he's shagged other than Sarah and Koo Stark. Have to say Molly's comments have pissed me off and I don't even know the guy. Better get the lynch party out, he's obviously as guilty as hell regardless of the fact he's not been charged with anything.
Indeed...he can't win.

If he is never charged with anything...and I doubt he ever will be, people will simply say it was an establishment cover up....may as well hang him now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.