Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cricket ruined by a smug insincere ginga!!!

Cricket ruined by a smug insincere ginga!!!

Old Jan 30th 2011, 4:37 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cricket ruined by a smug insincere ginga!!!

Apparently, all the donations from all the generous people at the Gabba today (as told by Ms Gillard), will be matched dollar for dollar by the federal government. However, then the generous people at tha Gabba will then reimburse the government by way of the flood levy, way to piss on em and tell em it's raining

BUT, those generous people at the Commonwealth are donating 4 grand per 4, and 6 grand per 6, which is probably going to wind up being around $200,000. A bloody insult when you consider their vast profits last year.

I'm shaking my head in disbelief that these people are giving the equivalent of loose change to mere mortals and getting applauded for it, makes me sick

They're all scum, and I'm very close to regretting my donation

Ta
Old Jan 30th 2011, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cricket ruined by a smug insincere ginga!!!

The CBA has already donated 1.35 million.

Aren't the flood appeal donations to give to the affected people? Where the levy is for infrastructure reconstruction like coal rail lines, bridges etc?

Last edited by fish.01; Jan 30th 2011 at 12:47 pm.