Mr Annqldau

Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:04 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mr Annqldau

Thought it was time to get my own name instead of masquerading as Mrs Ann all the time. At least now Rob will be sure which one of us he's arguing with lol
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:07 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Annqldau

hello 232bar, and welcome to the forum
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:09 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Thought it was time to get my own name instead of masquerading as Mrs Ann all the time. At least now Rob will be sure which one of us he's arguing with lol
Thats very naughty. When my mate registered here using my computer I got banned and so did he. The incorrect assumption was that the 2 names were the same ip therefore they obviously were the same person (NOT)

Rule # 13 here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/faq.p...q_new_faq_item
:scared: :scared:
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:10 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Thats very naughty. When my mate registered here using my computer I got banned and so did he. The incorrect assumption was that the 2 names were the same ip therefore they obviously were the same person (NOT)

Rule # 13 here:
Bugger - so we might both get banned now? Oh well - c'est la vie
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:13 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger - so we might both get banned now? Oh well - c'est la vie
well it was nice while it lasted welcome and goodbye all in the same post
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:21 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure if he explained to admin, there shouldn't be a problem.....

There are a few people I know on here that have two names and are certainly two different people, and have not been banned....
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:24 am

Rule # 13 here:
What about people who use the internet at a library??

Thay have the same I.P
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

There are a few people I know on here that have two names and are certainly two different people, and have not been banned....
I couldnt comment due to BE forum rule # 12 :scared:
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:26 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

That is correct. In the rule that Luke referred to it says the following:
Creating multiple usernames is not allowed. If you have a legitimate reason to create a second username then you should contact the administrators.

It's all in hand and above board

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:27 am

Originally Posted by Sue
That is correct. In the rule that Luke referred to it says the following:
Creating multiple usernames is not allowed. If you have a legitimate reason to create a second username then you should contact the administrators.

It's all in hand and above board
Thank you Sue....I rest my case
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:30 am
Banned

I wasn't aware of such a rule and would have asked first if I was - but thanks to Sue it's all sorted and I can be a person in my own right instead of continuing to be Mr Annquldau
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:33 am

Night folks must get to bed
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:35 am
Banned

I wasn't aware of such a rule and would have asked first if I was - but thanks to Sue it's all sorted and I can be a person in my own right instead of continuing to be Mr Annquldau
Have you been trolling his posts to see what he's been up to ?
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:37 am

Have you been trolling his posts to see what he's been up to ?
Trolling I think is an inappropriate word to use
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:37 am

Goodnight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.