Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Good People of Rockingham

Good People of Rockingham

Old Jan 21st 2014, 2:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good People of Rockingham

I need a favour, seems you lovely people have a local pub called the Nags Head. Any of you fancy nicking stuff for me, beer mats, glasses or anything else with their name on it? I'll find a way of wiring you postage money and enough for a couple of beers. I reckon Eddie will be up for a bit of pilfering, and at the end of the day this great nation was founded on thieving bastards, waddya say???

Old Jan 21st 2014, 4:22 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good People of Rockingham

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
I need a favour, seems you lovely people have a local pub called the Nags Head. Any of you fancy nicking stuff for me, beer mats, glasses or anything else with their name on it? I'll find a way of wiring you postage money and enough for a couple of beers. I reckon Eddie will be up for a bit of pilfering, and at the end of the day this great nation was founded on thieving bastards, waddya say???

The Nags Head mmmm Just spent 7 weeks drinking in one back in the U.K.. Now you ask
Old Jan 21st 2014, 4:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cresta57
The Nags Head mmmm Just spent 7 weeks drinking in one back in the U.K.. Now you ask
Well aint that just bleedin typical, haha
Old Jan 21st 2014, 4:47 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Well aint that just bleedin typical, haha
My boy lives 2 k from the one in Rocko though
Old Jan 21st 2014, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

My local in the village I grew up in was The Nag's Head - rivals to The Lamb Inn. Good cricket matches between them though.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll pop in at the weekend and see what I can lift for you

Though I'm not sure what they'll have exactly

any excus for a pint eh?