Adelaide Help?

Old May 1st 2016, 12:50 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide Help?

Just wondering if anyone in Adelaide, with a spare minute, if you wouldn't mind helping.

It's more for the shits and giggles than anything else, that and Google street map is a bit rubbish.

Back in the 60's, my folks lived in a few spots in Australia and in some old photo's my mum sent me, one of them had their old address and my dad's old business address in Wingfield/Tranmere.

Just wondered if anyone was in the area, wouldn't mind taking a pic of either address, the house was a couple of blocks away by the look of things.

I figured this might be a spot more feasible than finding where my mum was brought up as that town doesn't exist any more and google went no
Old May 1st 2016, 2:38 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide Help?

Originally Posted by Bob
Just wondering if anyone in Adelaide, with a spare minute, if you wouldn't mind helping.

It's more for the shits and giggles than anything else, that and Google street map is a bit rubbish.

Back in the 60's, my folks lived in a few spots in Australia and in some old photo's my mum sent me, one of them had their old address and my dad's old business address in Wingfield/Tranmere.

Just wondered if anyone was in the area, wouldn't mind taking a pic of either address, the house was a couple of blocks away by the look of things.

I figured this might be a spot more feasible than finding where my mum was brought up as that town doesn't exist any more and google went no
Wish you had asked a couple of weeks back - I was in Wingfield getting some flooring bits and pieces. If there are no other takers, I can happily take a spin that way

One thing though - Wingfield and Tranmere are not near each other???
Old May 1st 2016, 3:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Wish you had asked a couple of weeks back - I was in Wingfield getting some flooring bits and pieces. If there are no other takers, I can happily take a spin that way

One thing though - Wingfield and Tranmere are not near each other???
Oh, they're not? Bit hard to gauge on Google
Old May 2nd 2016, 4:22 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Oh, they're not? Bit hard to gauge on Google
They're not too far apart I guess
Old May 2nd 2016, 9:20 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

They're both oop norf, so can't help I'm afraid