Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Queensland: Wettest September on record.

Queensland: Wettest September on record.

Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:56 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queensland: Wettest September on record.

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Consultation is free!
OK I think I need to cut back on the protein shakes though.
Attached Thumbnails Queensland: Wettest September on record.-face.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:59 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
OK I think I need to cut back on the protein shakes though.
Hairdresser first
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:27 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Hairdresser first
You had that stunning body to look at and you comment on the hair!
By the looks of things I would say I need a man with a whipper snipper the bush is looking a little overgrown!
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Likewise. Loathe the whole idea of gyms, I'd much rather walk to lose the weight and keep fit - at leasdt my disgustingly fit trainer person just tells me to walk more and doesn't mention the dreaded "g" word to me!!
Fit trainer person, that would be Bernie would it? Or do you have one of those men that come to the house...
Old Oct 18th 2010, 5:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
Fit trainer person, that would be Bernie would it? Or do you have one of those men that come to the house...
I wish No, Bernie's my personal trainer, hard task master he is too, its the only good thing about him being over there, he doesn't know when i cheat