What is a skivvy?

Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default What is a skivvy?

In the context of the school uniform? I have my order form and the word skivvy is confusing...up to 350$ and just the Summer uniform and the Sports gear....

O M G...
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:20 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is a skivvy?

Originally Posted by plantpot
In the context of the school uniform? I have my order form and the word skivvy is confusing...up to 350$ and just the Summer uniform and the Sports gear....

O M G...
Skivvy... a hideous long sleeved high necked t-shirt material top. Think Wiggles uniform.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to take a job as a skivvy to pay for some of the fees...
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brissybee
Skivvy... a hideous long sleeved high necked t-shirt material top. Think Wiggles uniform.
Mwahhhaaahhhaaaaa....

Fees Badgeisback? it's public! ......
Old Oct 17th 2010, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plantpot
Mwahhhaaahhhaaaaa....

Fees Badgeisback? it's public! ......
I've been led by certain members of the board to believe that the fees for trips, uniforms and books is still one that will have you wringing your hands...
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I've been led by certain members of the board to believe that the fees for trips, uniforms and books is still one that will have you wringing your hands...

I gather...the 'essential excursion bag' certainly indicates $$$ for trips.....been asked already if hubby would like to do dadwatch (neighnbourhood watch effort') or he can simply 'donate' a fee lol....

Prob no change outta 1000 plus the 4600 I already paid! AH well she's worth it.....