Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

For all who live in Perth please read and come along to the Charity Breakfast

For all who live in Perth please read and come along to the Charity Breakfast

Old Jan 21st 2015, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all
Default For all who live in Perth please read and come along to the Charity Breakfast

Hi all
I would like to tell all of you are in Perth
I know lots of you will know and be coming along. But for you who don’t know.

On Monday 26th Jan Australia day.

There is <snip> a Charity Breakfast event.
Just bring a gold coin donation for Cancer Council Western Australia and have some fun.

From 6.30am to 9.30am for a run, walk or cycle along beautiful West Coast Drive with breakfast along the way. The distance from station one at Sorrento to station five at Scarborough is 7.5km. Bring a gold coin donation for Cancer Council Western Australia and start your day off with some fun!
Filtered water/ Sausage Sizzle/ browns yoghurt/ fruit and vege/ shade and seats at all the 5 stations.

<snip>

Any more information please contact me.

Hope to see you Julie.

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 21st 2015 at 1:04 am. Reason: When I said this was OK it was not to mention the company you work for. Thanks
Old Jan 21st 2015, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all
Default Re: For all who live in Perth please read and come along to the Charity Breakfast

Originally Posted by corgi
Hi all
I would like to tell all of you are in Perth
I know lots of you will know and be coming along. But for you who don’t know.

On Monday 26th Jan Australia day.

There is <snip> a Charity Breakfast event.
Just bring a gold coin donation for Cancer Council Western Australia and have some fun.

From 6.30am to 9.30am for a run, walk or cycle along beautiful West Coast Drive with breakfast along the way. The distance from station one at Sorrento to station five at Scarborough is 7.5km. Bring a gold coin donation for Cancer Council Western Australia and start your day off with some fun!
Filtered water/ Sausage Sizzle/ browns yoghurt/ fruit and vege/ shade and seats at all the 5 stations.

<snip>

Any more information please contact me.

Hope to see you Julie.
So sorry Bev I misunderstood you .It will not happen again.