Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Ongoing Weather Thread – Storms, Drought, Climate!!!

The Ongoing Weather Thread – Storms, Drought, Climate!!!

Old May 27th 2007, 7:56 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ongoing Weather Thread – Storms, Drought, Climate!!!

Bloody rain rain and guess what?

.........more rain!

Must be making up for the drought conditions we had in the summer.

Weather forecast says thunder this evening....woohoo some excitement!
Old May 27th 2007, 8:11 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Bloody rain rain and guess what?

.........more rain!

Must be making up for the drought conditions we had in the summer.

Weather forecast says thunder this evening....woohoo some excitement!
Still raining but have found the thunder and lightening this year to be quite boring compared to last years free shows no where on the same scale or intensity. I love a good storm as long as it's wet enough not to cause any fires.
Old May 27th 2007, 9:16 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Still raining but have found the thunder and lightening this year to be quite boring compared to last years free shows no where on the same scale or intensity. I love a good storm as long as it's wet enough not to cause any fires.
Our tanks are almost filled to capacity another 10mm of rain and we'll be celebrating the overflowing with a nice hot bath
Old May 27th 2007, 10:56 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Our tanks are almost filled to capacity another 10mm of rain and we'll be celebrating the overflowing with a nice hot bath
...in the tank?

Old May 27th 2007, 2:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

...in the tank?
Is that one each or one between three?

Last edited by Pollyana; May 27th 2007 at 2:22 pm.
Old May 27th 2007, 2:25 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Is that one each or one between three?
Oh each of course I'm not sharing. Next you'll be trying to tell me that the Sunshine coast should share it's water with Brisbane so they both run out.
Old May 27th 2007, 3:52 pm

Severe weather warnings for Perth. Luckily further south than we are.

Mind it has been absolutely p'ing down here, and there's been a river running down the street!

No thunder storm yet though
Old May 27th 2007, 3:54 pm

BTW what's with these Mail and Female signs next to our names Cresta?
Old May 27th 2007, 9:29 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Latest Admin introduction - you can turn it off in your profile if you don't like it
Old May 28th 2007, 7:59 am

Latest Admin introduction - you can turn it off in your profile if you don't like it
Oh each of course I'm not sharing. Next you'll be trying to tell me that the Sunshine coast should share it's water with Brisbane so they both run out.
It's so Cresta knows who's in his bath.
Old May 28th 2007, 8:27 am
Home and Happy

It's so Cresta knows who's in his bath.
Hmmm.....so mine's off and your's is on....does that mean you're in or I'm in.....

(Cresta exits bath fast looking scared)
Old May 28th 2007, 9:04 am

Hmmm.....so mine's off and your's is on....does that mean you're in or I'm in.....

(Cresta exits bath fast looking scared)
I haven't had a bath since Christmas We got another 7 mm today bringing us within 30mm of the overflow Deb was so excited at the prospect of a long soak I thought she was going to cry when it stopped raining at lunchtime
Old May 28th 2007, 9:07 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had a bath since Christmas We got another 7 mm today bringing us within 30mm of the overflow Deb was so excited at the prospect of a long soak I thought she was going to cry when it stopped raining at lunchtime
She's not THAT smelly yet
Old May 29th 2007, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by 232Bar
She's not THAT smelly yet
I'd be interested to know how he knows she's not???....
Old May 29th 2007, 11:47 am

I'd be interested to know how he knows she's not???....
ask him, he's sitting right next to you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.