Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

With thanks and with apologies.

With thanks and with apologies.

Old Jul 17th 2011, 2:29 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default With thanks and with apologies.

Time to make ammends: Having been more than active on B.E. for some months, I found myself having to do a quick exit to deal with things going on around me in the real world.

This occurred in and around the time of my birthday. I had a quick butchers a few days ago and saw that a Happy Birthday thread had been started for me...and to which I hadn't replied. So thanks to all the well-wishers and apologies for appearing not to give a t...

I wouldn't dream of boring you all to death with what was going on in my real world (I will and have bored you enough with other things) but just to say that things are slowly coming back to some sort of status quo.

Thanks to all those who did join in the fun and indeed those who provided the fun.

I was lucky enough to be generally enjoying my new life in Oz so didn't really need any support but I know it would have been there if I had needed it. I was happy to help where I could.

Thanks to Alfresco for taking up the vacant Mod position. Thanks to Sue (if anyone doesn't know, she's our WONDERFUL admin lady) and thanks to Polly (Extra - Super Mod) who put up with all my questions by PM.

Time is still the enemy so not sure what I'll be doing on BE for a while.

Alistair.

P.S. It's still raining, garden like a swamp. And the immi forum looks really simple as usual!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 3:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: With thanks and with apologies.

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Time to make ammends: Having been more than active on B.E. for some months, I found myself having to do a quick exit to deal with things going on around me in the real world.

This occurred in and around the time of my birthday. I had a quick butchers a few days ago and saw that a Happy Birthday thread had been started for me...and to which I hadn't replied. So thanks to all the well-wishers and apologies for appearing not to give a t...

I wouldn't dream of boring you all to death with what was going on in my real world (I will and have bored you enough with other things) but just to say that things are slowly coming back to some sort of status quo.

Thanks to all those who did join in the fun and indeed those who provided the fun.

I was lucky enough to be generally enjoying my new life in Oz so didn't really need any support but I know it would have been there if I had needed it. I was happy to help where I could.

Thanks to Alfresco for taking up the vacant Mod position. Thanks to Sue (if anyone doesn't know, she's our WONDERFUL admin lady) and thanks to Polly (Extra - Super Mod) who put up with all my questions by PM.

Alistair.

P.S. It's still raining, garden like a swamp. And the immi forum looks really simple as usual!
Good to see you are still out there Keep your chin up, drop in when you can and don't forget to shout if you need any of us
Old Jul 17th 2011, 5:01 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Good to see you are still out there Keep your chin up, drop in when you can and don't forget to shout if you need any of us
Thanks Polly.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Alistair.

It's great for you to pop in. You have been missed.

As Polly says, give us a shout if you need anything and hopefully you will be back for good.

Last edited by Alfresco; Jul 17th 2011 at 6:32 am.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 6:35 am
221b Baker Street

Originally Posted by Alfresco
It's great for you to pop in. You have been missed.

As Polly says, give us a shout if you need anything and hopefully you will be back for good.
Thanks Alf...I see three word story and word assoc are still going.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:19 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Alf...I see three word story and word assoc are still going.
And the quitting AUs thread - some things just will NOT stop

Nice to see you back Al, and if there is anything I can do, even from over here, just let me know

Last edited by rasen78; Jul 17th 2011 at 7:29 am.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:25 am
221b Baker Street

Originally Posted by rasen78
And the quitting AUs thread - some things just will NO stop

Nice to see you back Al, and if there is anything I can do, even from over here, just let me know
I just checked with your hubby......he said he'd get back to me after he'd spoken with you.

But thank you!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:42 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked with your hubby......he said he'd get back to me after he'd spoken with you.

But thank you!
she's all yours for a crate of TEDs

pop into the local (Stumble Inn) for a pint
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:43 am
221b Baker Street

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
she's all yours for a crate of TEDs

pop into the local (Stumble Inn) for a pint
I might just do that.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:45 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I might just do that.
I'll buy yer first pint
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:46 am
221b Baker Street

I'll buy yer first pint
I have just placed my order.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:47 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll buy yer first pint
Best be quick, his wallet comes with an automatic timer
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:48 am
221b Baker Street

and a heavy anchor no doubt
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:49 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Mr B's in you'll need to buy yer own
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:51 am
221b Baker Street

Mr B's in you'll need to buy yer own
I take it you two aren't sitting at the same computer???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.