absent friends

Old Dec 14th 2006, 6:24 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default absent friends

i suppose some of you have gone from start to finish and for some back again ,and have made some good friends on here
,well i know i have met some great people .i suppose you have seen people come and go.

do people stop posting when they get to their destination?i hope i keep in touch with some of the people i have shared my journey with..

i think its great when people get their o.k to leave and start a new life,but also quite sad saying good bye to a friend...
Old Dec 14th 2006, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: absent friends

Originally Posted by aston man
i suppose some of you have gone from start to finish and for some back again ,and have made some good friends on here
,well i know i have met some great people .i suppose you have seen people come and go.

do people stop posting when they get to their destination?i hope i keep in touch with some of the people i have shared my journey with..

i think its great when people get their o.k to leave and start a new life,but also quite sad saying good bye to a friend...
well I for one hope we'll all still keep in touch
Old Dec 14th 2006, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

What i tend to find is those that you have made a 'connection 'with become very good friends and often you keep in touch more by emails or msn messenger or whatever method you use than what you do through BE.
i would say a lot of people are so busy with their new life that BE becomes less important.
There are some posters who i wonder how they are as they have not been on for a while and its great to catch up on all their news.
A bit like real life, how many of us keep in touch regulary with old friends apart from the odd occasion , but when we meet up its just like old times.

Saying that i will more than like take root in the cafe bar
Mandy
Old Dec 15th 2006, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

HOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud ofHOSM has much to be proud of

I've bcome good friends with a lad the same age as me (late 20's) who is heading out to Perth same as me, and its been really nice having someone else to share it with in the same boat of going it alone. All you family types are very friendly and supportive but you know what I mean!

Anyway, I should definately be keeping in touch with him (marcopolo) as he's coming to stay with me when he first gets there, which won't be much after me the way things are going!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all, I'm heading to Perth one way on 5 January so things are starting to get a bit crazy now! Got my works leaving do tonight and am banking on it being a messy one!!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HOSM
I've bcome good friends with a lad the same age as me (late 20's) who is heading out to Perth same as me, and its been really nice having someone else to share it with in the same boat of going it alone. All you family types are very friendly and supportive but you know what I mean!

Anyway, I should definately be keeping in touch with him (marcopolo) as he's coming to stay with me when he first gets there, which won't be much after me the way things are going!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all, I'm heading to Perth one way on 5 January so things are starting to get a bit crazy now! Got my works leaving do tonight and am banking on it being a messy one!!
Merry Christmas to you too
Good luck in jan

Don't have too many tonight will you
Old Dec 15th 2006, 6:29 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

You know this is British expats and not "want to be a British expat" right lol ?