7 days to go!

Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default 7 days to go!

My car has just been driven a way by its new owner, my house is going to be handed over to its new owners on Monday. I finish work on Wednesday , hoping to ship bits and bobs on Thursday and then its back the back-pack and get on the plane Saturday.

I never realised how exhausted I'd get! I'm certain I will sleep on the plane on the way now!! Lol

Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:24 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 7 days to go!

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
My car has just been driven a way by its new owner, my house is going to be handed over to its new owners on Monday. I finish work on Wednesday , hoping to ship bits and bobs on Thursday and then its back the back-pack and get on the plane Saturday.

I never realised how exhausted I'd get! I'm certain I will sleep on the plane on the way now!! Lol

Brilliant, hope you have a fab Christmas and wonderful New Year.... Best of Luck...C x
Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 7 days to go!

Originally Posted by Mochinbach

Hi I bet despite the exhaustion you are buzzing inside. Good luck with your travels and hope you get plenty of ZZZZ 's. Can't wait until it's me. Donna