Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:55 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default spiders!

Thought this identification kit may be helpful to some

http://www.assassin.com.au/images/spider_chart.pdf
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:12 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spiders!

thanks a handy chart
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive me for not opening it. I don't need to know. If it has eight legs it dies, end of
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:10 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by viviennef
Thought this identification kit may be helpful to some

http://www.assassin.com.au/images/spider_chart.pdf
thank you for the chart we have one on our fridge but your chart is a better one, so will replace mine, the kids all now know which spiders to stay well away from they are a really useful learning aid
lesley x
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:31 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

This is really useful! Although it bothers me slightly that the 'big black' variety all look rather similar, dangerous and not so dangerous. I think I'll be giving anything with more than four legs a wide berth....
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

There is a whitetail outbreak at a certain local centrelink.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

oh help adobe reader didnt open it on our comp!!!! we need to be prepared
suzie
x
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Heres another good one

http://www.termite.com.au/spider-ide...tml#orbweaving
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

We have black and white jumping spiders at my work. I think they are quite cute.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Arrrrggggg. How come everytime I see a picture of a spider or talk about spiders I suddenly get all itchy and shivery, yuk.

Saw something not long ago that basically looked like a light brown rubbery spider, looked fake except when it moved, no idea what it was as I didn't hang around.

Still the roaches freak me out more than the spiders, blurry horrible things.

M
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Funny not i have just had the mother of all spiders under my sons bed, it is now under a large school lunch box in the middle of the room, erm what shall i do with it now as sliding a bit of paper underneath isnt going to be much help
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
me is worried now, epecially as the second one moves on my computer, let alone on land !!!!!!
suzie
xx
Old Feb 24th 2009, 12:11 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

dont know how to add the link I'm afraid but if you want to view an explicit scary spider shot then check out this old thread.
SEARCH: the migrants guide to emigrating and settling in australia
then scroll down....but dont say I didnt warn you.....
Old Feb 24th 2009, 1:01 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I love spiderss but I couldn't eat a whole one.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by margy
Still the roaches freak me out more than the spiders, blurry horrible things.

M
Snap.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.