ROFL!

Old Mar 11th 2010, 7:49 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default ROFL!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-Vatican.html
Old Mar 11th 2010, 7:50 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ROFL!

They need to look at the details.....
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:00 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, that story tickled me too. I was thinking, "Yea, you call him the pope don't you?"
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

iolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud of

I can't believe it took them 2000 years to find him . . . and he was right under their noses all along

btw 70,000 exorcisms? If he did one a day it would take him over 190 years to get them done.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:34 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iolande
I can't believe it took them 2000 years to find him . . . and he was right under their noses all along

btw 70,000 exorcisms? If he did one a day it would take him over 190 years to get them done.
They dont all involve spinning heads and pea soup some are simple blessings
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:38 am
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iolande
\

Sometimes I really believe people are 'possessed' in a sense...

Like those three Ukrainian youths in 2007 that killed I think it was 21 people and filmed it. They used hammers and screw drivers to kill people to make snuff films to put on the Internet.

There is one that made it to the Internet and is watched by obviously very disturbed people.

There really are some 'possessed' people
Old Mar 11th 2010, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by S E A N
\

Sometimes I really believe people are 'possessed' in a sense...

Like those three Ukrainian youths in 2007 that killed I think it was 21 people and filmed it. They used hammers and screw drivers to kill people to make snuff films to put on the Internet.

There is one that made it to the Internet and is watched by obviously very disturbed people.

There really are some 'possessed' people
Or the guy in Germany that wanted to kill and eat someone, as well as the fruit loops that applied to his advert!! WTF?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

So, why did God create the Devil?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 7:50 pm
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

I did have to check it wasn't April 1st!

I might suggest Memoirs of an Exorcist for the next read at book club........ or maybe not.......
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:06 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

For a minute there I thought the tardis had transported me back to the middle ages

performing exorcisms on the mentally ill just beggars belief

And paedophile priests are nothing to do with the devil - the church needs to take responsibility
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

iolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Thydney
They dont all involve spinning heads and pea soup some are simple blessings
I don't think he should be able to count Exorcism Lites. That's just cheating.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:40 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
So, why did God create the Devil?
He didn't... The devil or Lucifer, was an angel of incredible beauty... the bible tells of him dripping with precious stones and his light (hence Lucifer - though some scholars think the name 'Lucifer' was refering to someone else entirely) was blinding. He was given certain powers by God. Lucifer decided he was unhappy with the power balance and did the dirty on God. God threw him out of heaven along with one third of the angels who were with him... huge row, big fight... bit like message forums.

Interestingly, in mainstream Judaism, there is no devil per se, and he only appears in mainstream Christianity or Islam. Some people see the Devil as a real entity, others see him as a representation of human sin/temptation etc.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 11:29 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Does George Bush have a holiday home in the Vatican City then?
Old Mar 12th 2010, 11:22 am
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
devil per se, and he only appears in mainstream Christianity or Islam. Some people see the Devil as a real entity, others see him as a representation of human sin/temptation etc.

There's religions undoing, it's all perception. Most of them all think I'm going to he'll of course for something I can't change, I've also been accused of being touched by the devil.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 11:45 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S E A N
There's religions undoing, it's all perception. Most of them all think I'm going to he'll of course for something I can't change, I've also been accused of being touched by the devil.
sweet zombie jeesus.

The problem is in the opening paragraph - the guy is 85 years old and still working. For crying out loud. Bloody vatican bunch of old codgers who should be in jail.

( I was raised catholic, Im allowed to say this stuff, I confess and it goes away)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.