Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

stunning, bloody gorgeous in fact

stunning, bloody gorgeous in fact

Old Dec 15th 2014, 12:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default stunning, bloody gorgeous in fact

And to be honest these birds didn't scrub up too bad either. Patricia liked mty laugh apparently. We then went from there to a place called The Room, where I ended up joining an all male gay dance troop called men in heels, when I say joined I mean got up on stage and stumbled around pissed. More gaping holes in the old memory banks, quality night
Attached Thumbnails stunning, bloody gorgeous in fact-img_20141213_231507.jpg   stunning, bloody gorgeous in fact-img_20141213_215748.jpg  
Old Dec 15th 2014, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: stunning, bloody gorgeous in fact

You do realise that the "girls" in the first picture are probably not really girls at all?
Old Dec 15th 2014, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
And to be honest these birds didn't scrub up too bad either. Patricia liked mty laugh apparently. We then went from there to a place called The Room, where I ended up joining an all male gay dance troop called men in heels, when I say joined I mean got up on stage and stumbled around pissed. More gaping holes in the old memory banks, quality night
St George and the "appy Hammers" you have nothing going for you fine sir! Just looking at coming down when the Broncs play at Kogarah middle April, plenty bars etc that way or Brighton le Sands mate or just a lost cause ?
Old Dec 16th 2014, 12:37 am
Account Closed

Default Bobbyftm + tuesdays bullshite

Probably best around Brighton le sands, Kogarah is a shite hole, you'd get beaten up haha

Let me know if you're definitely going and I'll come and have a pint with ya and watch you cry as the mighty Dragons crush your dreams

Anyone in any doubt as to the authenticity of the ladies should know this, all their elbows checked out, they're all good.

I stayed in last night, got some well earned rest, as tonight is Karaoke night down the beer garden, and then tomorrow we got the works Christmas do at the Roxbury. This has been a hellish chapter in my life, hated every minute of it.

I have a whining Chinese bird sitting either side of me, talking to eachother in really soft, girly, bloody annoying voices about cupcakes. FFS, my urge to punch is rising

Curry today, gonna have a prawn sizzler, awesome.

I found a bloody case for my blackberry, blimy I hadn't expected that.

Had fish and chips at Uncle Alberts yesterday, nicked a load of napkins, also nicked a table sign from Healy Macs Irish pub for the Nags. I love nicking stuff, it means so much more if it's stolen.

I see they got the nutter, RIP the 2 hostages, when were they gonna deport this bloke, after his 17th offence???? Government must make a change, else the people are going to start burning down mosques. Like it or not people are starting to see the whole of islam as the enemy not just the terrorists. Get the radicals out, even just for inciting hatred.

Anyways, to end on a brighter note, two more sleeps, and I can claim Qantas points, cool. Can't wait to give the old girl a squeeze
Old Dec 16th 2014, 3:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged for you
Old Dec 16th 2014, 5:20 am
Account Closed

Haha you lucky people I can now spout utter bollocks from my BlackBerry. Still hate it mind but creativity like mine cannot be stifled. Able to post at will, doing naff all at work. You should be worried.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bobbyftm + tuesdays bullshite

[QUOTE=stevenglish1;11503623]Probably best around Brighton le sands, Kogarah is a shite hole, you'd get beaten up haha

Let me know if you're definitely going and I'll come and have a pint with ya and watch you cry as the mighty Dragons crush your dreams

Will do sir just gotta make it in and out of Cronulla first in March

Ps once made it in and out of the Boleyn Tavern in my Sunderland days so Kogarah should be a pushover !

Last edited by bobbyftm; Dec 16th 2014 at 9:09 am.
Old Dec 17th 2014, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Spunked 1200 ringget last night, woke up beside a busy road, running a training course today. Dear god.