Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Free rental in Bunbury

Free rental in Bunbury

Old Mar 25th 2015, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free rental in Bunbury

Hi guys...posting for a friend of mine in Bunbury. He is offering free rent in his home in return for 'being around' for his 2 girls when he is on shift. The girls are lovely and about 8 and 10 (I think). They don't need babysitting as much but are too young to be left home alone.
He works a rotation of days, Arvos then nights (week about) The main one is the arvo where someone needs to be home after school and whilst they go to bed. Nightshift they would be asleep before he left and up after he is home.
A clean home and honest, trustworthy chap. (Did I mention he's a single dad?).
He's considered an au pair but doesn't want cooking, cleaning etc just a physical presence for his girls.
You get free rent to go about yr normal life whilst his girls are safe for him to work. Win win!
Interested?