Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm off to the beach

I'm off to the beach

Old Jan 26th 2011, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm off to the beach

Afterrall it is Australia day... Got me sangers and me beers and me flags on me car and the australia flag bikini on... And me THONGS...

Sorry I can't stay and chat more... Too much to do out there

Eds
Xxx
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

bozonightmare is just really nicebozonightmare is just really nicebozonightmare is just really nicebozonightmare is just really nicebozonightmare is just really nicebozonightmare is just really nicebozonightmare is just really nicebozonightmare is just really nice
Default Re: I'm off to the beach

Good for you man. I'm off to bed.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

We have had such a cloudy day here in Melbourne spoilt the beach for people, and guess what five to six and the sun is now out
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I stay away from beaches on public holidays- too many people. I lounge by the pool instead.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I stay away from beaches on public holidays- too many people. I lounge by the pool instead.
Just got home .... Am lounging next to the pool right now... Awaiting the party thats going to be happening tonight at ours... Kids and HIM are off to skyworks and I'm firing up the barbie for an unspecified number of twenty summits... Got an esky full of beer and will be in charge of the barbie.. How cool is that!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:54 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eddie007
Just got home .... Am lounging next to the pool right now... Awaiting the party thats going to be happening tonight at ours... Kids and HIM are off to skyworks and I'm firing up the barbie for an unspecified number of twenty summits... Got an esky full of beer and will be in charge of the barbie.. How cool is that!
You've got it made.
I'm soaking my feet a in a bowel of warm water and eating a pot noodle.
Living the dream eh?
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ukecadet
You've got it made.
Living the dream eh?
Pot noodle.... ?????? OMG I'd go back tomorrow for a Pot Noodle

NOT
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:07 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You've got it made.
Living the dream eh?
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:21 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Petals
We have had such a cloudy day here in Melbourne spoilt the beach for people, and guess what five to six and the sun is now out
Well me and the kids and Grandad managed the afternoon on the beach in Mentone - Boogie boarding, canoeing, snorkelling and swimming.

It was cloudy but the water was warm!

BB
Old Jan 26th 2011, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Eddie, you are an honorary bloke!!! No wonder so many posters refer to you as a man.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You've got it made.
Living the dream eh?
Not my dream at all, would prefer to have a bowl than someones innards!

Mind you, I'd prefer bowels to pot noodles any day.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:36 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Not my dream at all, would prefer to have a bowl than someones innards!

Mind you, I'd prefer bowels to pot noodles any day.
That's how knackered I am at present, can't even spell.
It's just dawned on me.That may have been a Freudian Clit.
I have to send off my national Bowel cancer screening test.