Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

God I'm so fed up!!!

God I'm so fed up!!!

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:54 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold
Angry God I'm so fed up!!!

:scared: Estate agent rang last night - have some bad news.... your buyer has fallen through due to personal reasons. Christ it's been three weeks and now they say they are not interested!! So very pee'd off. Sorry for the moan feeling sorry for myself today and definately need to be cheered up.

Hoops (mrs)
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: God I'm so fed up!!!

Originally Posted by hoops
:scared: Estate agent rang last night - have some bad news.... your buyer has fallen through due to personal reasons. Christ it's been three weeks and now they say they are not interested!! So very pee'd off. Sorry for the moan feeling sorry for myself today and definately need to be cheered up.

Hoops (mrs)

Sorry to hear your buyers have pulled out. God, I bloody hate that

We had it happen to us too. I hope you find another buyer soon.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:04 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
Sorry to hear that, it is very annoying, sent you some Karma
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:19 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)

what a buggar

this is what we are frightened of as well. buyer (from 3 weeks ago funnily enough), had told the estate agent that a mortgage was already in place. we didnt hear anything for 10 days, chased the agent up. the buyers have changed mortgage lenders for some reason. he was meant to be signing for it last week. we should hear something in the next day or two. that was last week. still nothing. we have again chased the agent, and they are looking into it for us. got a funny feeling it is going to fall through.

have they said why the buyer cant commence?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for you all with the house sales falling through. Its stressful enough without having that on your shoulders.

Luckily we sold ours before we even thought about moving to oz and it went through really easy.

Did anyone see the programme last night about going undercover with the estate agents?? It certainly opened my eyes.

Good luck to you all.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:37 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel17796
I feel sorry for you all with the house sales falling through. Its stressful enough without having that on your shoulders.

Luckily we sold ours before we even thought about moving to oz and it went through really easy.

Did anyone see the programme last night about going undercover with the estate agents?? It certainly opened my eyes.

Good luck to you all.
Those camera's are brilliant - Hoxtons are terrible
What about the twat holding Monday night price reductions Lazy twits - at least most people have switched on to the overpricing scam.
My suggestion is to first get them to bring up a predicted number of weeks houses/properties are sellling for in the area - then set the contract for that number of weeks. ie When we sold they said between 4 and 6 weeks so I gave them 4 weeks. They claimed there rate was 2.5% I changed it to 1% - anymore it was worth me taking a few weekends off work to do it myself - including the payment of advertising.

Was good to hear there are some good agents - its just how do ya find them

Now maybe I could learn from it and do a "ChopChop" when it comes to a payrise with my boss?????

Would love to be a fly on the wall in the Foxtons Notting Hill office this morning.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:43 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hoops (mrs)
Oh bloody hell Mrs Hoops gutted for you, there should be a law against this its just not on

sorry that didnt really cheer you up did it ermm here's a joke

3 Pregnant Women
Three pregnant women--a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde--were sitting in the GP's waiting room, discussion conception.

"My husband and I conceived in the missionary position," said the brunette, "so our baby will be a boy."

"My boyfriend and I conceived in the female-superior position," said the redhead," so we're having a girl."

As the blonde listened to the two women's conversation, she suddenly burst into tears. "My god!" she cried, "I'm having puppies!"

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:52 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
I am genuinely really sorry to hear that. We sold about 2 weeks ago and I'm hoping that our buyer doesn't do this.

On the upside, houses seem to sell much quicker in the spring-summer season.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:59 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
Sorry to hear whats happened Hoops, it makes you so mad doesn't it We have accepted an offer on our house this week but I'm too scared to celebrate in case it falls through - there seems to be so much of it about

Good luck with trying to find some new buyers - preferably who will offer over asking price, exchange contracts within a week, complete instantly and let you live there rent free until you're ready to go

Would be good, wouldn't it?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:10 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with trying to find some new buyers - preferably who will offer over asking price, exchange contracts within a week, complete instantly and let you live there rent free until you're ready to go

Would be good, wouldn't it? [/QUOTE]

can i have one of them? can i, can i???

i dont think many people are confident that their sale will go the whole hog at the moment. i think the stats say 1 in 3 sales will go belly up - sorry

not good news for those of us selling houses.

i hope you find an alternative buyer soon hoops.
xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
Those camera's are brilliant - Hoxtons are terrible
What about the twat holding Monday night price reductions Lazy twits - at least most people have switched on to the overpricing scam.
My suggestion is to first get them to bring up a predicted number of weeks houses/properties are sellling for in the area - then set the contract for that number of weeks. ie When we sold they said between 4 and 6 weeks so I gave them 4 weeks. They claimed there rate was 2.5% I changed it to 1% - anymore it was worth me taking a few weekends off work to do it myself - including the payment of advertising.

Was good to hear there are some good agents - its just how do ya find them

Now maybe I could learn from it and do a "ChopChop" when it comes to a payrise with my boss?????

Would love to be a fly on the wall in the Foxtons Notting Hill office this morning.

Id pay good money to be sitting in that office this morning. The devious gits deserve to be sacked. at the "chop chop". Classic you should try that with the boss lol
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:27 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
Christ, what a crap thing to happen. You have every right to feel sorry for yourself, when ours fell through I spent most of the day bursting into tears (at work, how embarrasing)

Cry, punch a pillow, throw something (unbreakable) and get it all out of your system, you will feel a lot better for it.

Cheer up mate.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
So sorry to hear that. I don't know WHY people can't stick to their decisions without pi**ing about. Bl**dy rude and selfish.
We have had nothing but problems with one thing and another. House had been on the market since last septmeber. Heard from our (not so great) agents on monday that the buyer had pulled out one week before contracts signed. Then an hour later they phoned back having heard from a lovely couple who had viewed twice previously and they had phoned to see if the house was still for sale. First piece of luck for ages. They have been around again today and absolutely love the place. Cash buyers so fingers x'ed.

Hope everything works out for you too.The very best of luck.
Lou
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:55 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone - good to have someone to moan to. And a little 'rescue remedy' didn't go amiss!

Jessica Rabbit - Thank you for the Karma

Sleeping Beauty - Agent just said it was due to personal reasons and gave no other comment

Cheri-pie - IF ONLY !!!!

Anastasia Beaverhausen - Thanks Hubby is so laid back he just said it wasn't meant to be!!

Louise M - Not to upset you, but ours was a cash buyer, living in a caravan, obviously with no chain - coz we were going into rented :scared:

Once again thanks everyone, much appreciated

Hoops (mrs)
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:59 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
How infuriating is that?

I hope you soon get some decent buyers who won't mess you about.

Love Jackie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.