Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone get hit by the Tornado this morning

Anyone get hit by the Tornado this morning

Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of
Default Anyone get hit by the Tornado this morning

in Rockingham

http://au.news.yahoo.com/080609/21/1775b.html
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:20 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone get hit by the Tornado this morning

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Apparently the tornado did $10 Million worth of....improvements. The old ones are the best.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

We are in Manning and it was a bit breezy but wouldnt get too carried away, reminded me of being back in Manchester!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

lele.juggins is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in Bull Creek - had to pin the pool cover down a bit more - but otherwise OK.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine who lives in Safety Bay took a direct hit. She said it was terrifying as it came through. It ripped part of their roof up and their front windows imploded! Not nice
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sunbather
A friend of mine who lives in Safety Bay took a direct hit. She said it was terrifying as it came through. It ripped part of their roof up and their front windows imploded! Not nice
We live in Safety Bay and were lucky as houses on a road just across from us got hit. Worse that happened had a power cut.

Sandra
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:16 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I just read we are in for more of the same this Saturday. Also, insurance premiums are likely to rise for those in the Rocky area known as "Tornado Alley".
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:01 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by worzel
Apparently the tornado did $10 Million worth of....improvements. The old ones are the best.

I've never heard that one before.

saw it on the news and it looked spectacular. Not that far from us really and it was just a bit windy here.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:07 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

saw it on the news and it looked spectacular. Not that far from us really and it was just a bit windy here.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:08 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having a groundhog day experience
Old Jun 10th 2008, 9:25 am
A former regular of BE

I thought it amusing but didn't think it was that good
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:26 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I thought it amusing but didn't think it was that good

How the fleck did that happen?