Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What a FANTASTIC day out!

What a FANTASTIC day out!

Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:02 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What a FANTASTIC day out!

Well guys, today, I was 'dragged' by the missus and the future MIL to RHS Wisley Gardens - We've lived over the road for donkeys years and never been.

I have to admit, it was stunning!

Managed to shoot some amazing photos; iPom, GB - and any other budding photo type people will appreciate these.......

Oh, I'm gonna miss the yewK!

Here's a sample:

.....if you wanna see the rest, have a butchers here!
Attached Thumbnails What a FANTASTIC day out!-snc10966.jpg   What a FANTASTIC day out!-snc10981.jpg   What a FANTASTIC day out!-snc11035.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What a FANTASTIC day out!

mate , nice pics dude .

Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:12 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
mate , nice pics dude .

Thanx Dewd! Was actually pretty chuffed (to bits) with myself for taking them!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:22 pm
STRIKE HARD STRIKE SURE

Whitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=FluffyTheCampfireSlayer;5245827]Well guys, today, I was 'dragged' by the missus and the future MIL to RHS Wisley Gardens - We've lived over the road for donkeys years and never been.

I have to admit, it was stunning!

Managed to shoot some amazing photos; iPom, GB - and any other budding photo type people will appreciate these.......

Oh, I'm gonna miss the yewK!

Here's a sample:

.....if you wanna see the rest, have a butchers

Just goes to show you never know whats on your door step till you look
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:33 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely photos well done

I love Wisley but haven't been for a few years definitely goes on the list of things to see before I go also westonbirt arboretum when the maples are turning
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:00 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics - sorry where is this place? Is it in Surrey.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:06 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killamarsh
Nice pics - sorry where is this place? Is it in Surrey.
yes

http://www.rhs.org.uk/WhatsOn/Garden...isleyreach.htm
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:29 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Great pics, Fluffy. thanks for sharing.

Wisley is great.

When you're over in Aus, make sure you also try some of the local botanic gardens... they're really something.
And then Aus has 'open gardens' scheme where you can go see people's private gardens during a week... usually for charity ... It's pretty cool.

Great way to get inspired.