Ashes to Ashes 3

Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ashes to Ashes 3

Starts on Friday.

UKNova is going to be busy on Saturday.

The Gene Genie is back!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:09 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ashes to Ashes 3

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Starts on Friday.

UKNova is going to be busy on Saturday.

The Gene Genie is back!
Eeeeeexcellent!

Fire Up The Quattro!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Oh heck - haven't seen 2 yet!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

"Your about as much use as a spastic in a magnet factory". Why aren't there more lines like that on telly??
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC CANT WAIT
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:04 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Eeeeeexcellent!

Fire Up The Quattro!

Probably not quite what you had in mind

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8601781.stm
Attached Thumbnails Ashes to Ashes 3-quattro.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 10:03 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Probably not quite what you had in mind

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8601781.stm
Funny though ... he looks like an in-bred adult version of Billy Bunter ...

Maybe just me ...
Old Apr 4th 2010, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

sharona will become famous soon enough

love it cannot wait to see the new series
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

The_Foulgers will become famous soon enoughThe_Foulgers will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, we're still living in the UK, one good thing of course is that the new series of Ashes to Ashes, which in case you may not have heard is the last , had first episode showing this weekend.

Now, we are coming out to Freo and Perth in June (17th - 2nd July to be precise) on another reccie, so not sure when the series will be aired in Oz but if any of you guys in and around Perth might like the series we'll burn it to DVD and bring a copy or two with us. Be good for us to meet some people that have already made the move and hopefully make some friends, will have my 15 yr old son (well he will be in couple of weeks) with us so if any of you have similar age sprogs that would be good - he's into Ashes to Ashes, of course, Bushcraft and Climbing, he did a tandem skydive for his 14th birthday in Melbourne last year and loved it and of course Xbox rules the house, so that gives you the gauge of him.

Is there an Luigi's around where we can meet , anybody havin' 'oops?

Jayne and Luke
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

I had to wait until Saturday to watch it as hubby hijacked the television on Friday evening. I can't believe this will be the last series as I've been hooked since Life on Mars....John Simms I was a teenager in the 80's so love the fashion, etc in Ashes to Ashes & there are so many things that have been so familiar throughout the entire series that I'd simply forgotten about.

And now to probably sound a bit dim but how do you view UK programs in Oz? I'm a Holby fan so how would I be able to keep up with that? Neighbours obviously isn't an issue although I'm going to miss a couple of months as we're a bit behind here.

Alison x
Old Apr 5th 2010, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

I watched the latest Dr Who series that started on bbc1 this saturday with the new doctor who all I can say is brilliant
Old Apr 5th 2010, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

I download all my tv programs etc from here if anyone is interested.

http://nzbmatrix.com/index.php
or
http://v3.newzbin.com/

Cost about $1 a week

And by using this program

http://www.giganews.com/

You can get 1.1MB constant download speed completely encrypted and safe, so no waiting for it to download.

Cost $26US a month but well worth it when u can download so fast without any disruptions.You can get a free trail https://secure.giganews.com/signup/

You will need a program to download the nzb files( TV programs,movies,music etc) which I recommend
http://www.shemes.com/index.php?p=download

Which is free

You will need to set everything up but once its done its great.

You can message me if you decide to download like me and need help in setting it all up.

Ron

Last edited by rocket01; Apr 5th 2010 at 4:05 am.