Advice column

Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:21 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advice column

I think we should have an "agony aunt" sort of thing in B.E.

Here is an offer to start it rolling.
Attached Thumbnails Advice column-advice.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice column

I have a problem

I gotta bestest mate, but then me kid and his kid tried to be funny with each other and no one was laughing and then Me best mate ignored me on FB and I ignored him on here and then i spat my dummy and he threw his rattle out of his pram....

Can you untwist our knickers for us????
Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have a problem

I gotta bestest mate, but then me kid and his kid tried to be funny with each other and no one was laughing and then Me best mate ignored me on FB and I ignored him on here and then i spat my dummy and he threw his rattle out of his pram....

Break him in with an easy one to sort out then
Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:54 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I have a problem

let the kids fight it out and don't get involved & you go to the hills and have a beer with him.

Sorted
Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
let the kids fight it out and don't get involved & you go to the hills and have a beer with him.

Sorted
Dunno whether that can be arranged before the world ends next friday...

Reckon the yanks predicted an australian tsunami coz they know the truth and the govt is denying it coz they dont want us all to panic and rush to the centre of oz coz the country will simply fall in on itself if we all did that... Its living on the edge that keeps it stable you know
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:02 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

.........Reckon the yanks predicted an australian tsunami coz they know the truth and the govt is denying it coz they dont want us all to panic and rush to the centre of oz coz the country will simply fall in on itself if we all did that... Its living on the edge that keeps it stable you know
just get a big daddy's pie and sit in a tree. No problemo
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just get a big daddy's pie and sit in a tree. No problemo
Is "big dadDies" the literal translation of frey bentos?
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:33 pm

Is "big dadDies" the literal translation of frey bentos?
nope one is in a tin the other cooked fresh....

don't like pies espcially in a tin...bleugh......
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nope one is in a tin the other cooked fresh....

don't like pies espcially in a tin...bleugh......
Ummmmm.... If you dont cook pie in a pie tin what do you cook it in?

Wonder whether Pyrex is called PIe Rex coz its the king of pie making equipment?
Old Mar 11th 2011, 3:19 pm

Ummmmm.... If you dont cook pie in a pie tin what do you cook it in?

Wonder whether Pyrex is called PIe Rex coz its the king of pie making equipment?
I hear ya, I guess its the cat food that puts me off
Old Mar 11th 2011, 8:46 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

I have a problem

Bring beer.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:13 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

I have a problem

Prams can be a problem, especially when they develop rattles. Try looking on ebay for a new one. Oiling a pram has to be done by a professional.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:18 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Deidre,

I have a problem I was hoping you could help with, I was led to believe that nuclear power was safe these days so have built some of those there fancy reactors.

The issue being that since we had a bit of earthmoving we have lost power and can't cool some of our reactors down.

I am beginning to think investing in the windmills and solar power might have been the go.

Advice ASAP please, SAE enclosed.

Sincerely,
Dave.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 1:40 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Dear Deidre,

I have a problem I was hoping you could help with, I was led to believe that nuclear power was safe these days so have built some of those there fancy reactors.

The issue being that since we had a bit of earthmoving we have lost power and can't cool some of our reactors down.

I am beginning to think investing in the windmills and solar power might have been the go.

Advice ASAP please, SAE enclosed.

Sincerely,
Dave.
Don't be silly. Nuclear power station accidents only happen in Russia (or is it the Ukraine). Anyhow they won't affect anything larger than the size of Europe and you'll be able to sell your lambs again in about 20 years time.

Remember, nuclear power is clean and cheap. (If you forget about the bits that are dirty and expensive.)

Don't worry about it. Bring beer.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 5:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Deirdre,

I have run out of beer, please help,

Regards

Thirsty Witch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.