Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

INFO ON SHIPPING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

INFO ON SHIPPING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

Old Jul 12th 2016, 9:20 am
Just Joined

movingout_2015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question INFO ON SHIPPING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

Hello everyone, I have not long moved to Cambodia and i have found there is a lot of western products you can not get here for example you don't see lime squeezers or things like digital weighing scales for sale anywhere. Does anybody know of any company's world wide that deliver to Cambodia? i have found that amazon, Ebay etc don't really want to ship out here due to unreliable shipment.
Any help would be great

This has bin posted in a different section but i have had no one reply
so hopefully i get a few on this thread.

Thanks
Old Jul 13th 2016, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: INFO ON SHIPPING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

Originally Posted by movingout_2015
Hello everyone, I have not long moved to Cambodia and i have found there is a lot of western products you can not get here for example you don't see lime squeezers or things like digital weighing scales for sale anywhere. Does anybody know of any company's world wide that deliver to Cambodia? i have found that amazon, Ebay etc don't really want to ship out here due to unreliable shipment.
Any help would be great

Thanks
This is for anyone that see's and needs the info, I have found out you need to open a P.O box nothing will ever get posted to you house then to find <<<SNIP>>> sites that will deliver to your destination!

For the people!

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 13th 2016 at 9:08 pm. Reason: Posting links looks spammy for a new member
Old Jul 13th 2016, 8:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INFO ON SHIPPING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

Originally Posted by movingout_2015
Any help would be great

Thanks
Welcome to BE.

I have moved your thread over to our Far East forums as i think it will get more interest.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 2:03 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: INFO ON SHIPPING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

Thanks super moderator, It was a bit quiet over here