Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Lloyds TSB International or HSBC Premier??

Lloyds TSB International or HSBC Premier??

Old Nov 4th 2011, 6:53 am
Just Joined

smartcard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lloyds TSB International or HSBC Premier??

Can some one suggest me a MM2H knowledgeable branch of any HSBC in KL? Some of the branch don't know much about MM2H
Old Nov 8th 2011, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all
Default Re: Lloyds TSB International or HSBC Premier??

I have spent 2 months trying to open a lloyds TSB offshore account and have had to give up in total frustration. I have never before experienced such a totally un-user friendly organisation. Every transaction needs hard copies sent to an address in UK and several telephone calls. Completely useless for the average expat.

I have accounts in Euro, sterling and US$ with citibank which 90% of the time works very well. The 10% when it doesn't work is the problem: the call centre is India, the operators don't speak UK English. It is impossible to communicate with anyone who has any authority to respond.

Go for HSBC