Hua Hin hotel ?

Old Oct 15th 2001, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

Brett4 has a brilliant futureBrett4 has a brilliant futureBrett4 has a brilliant futureBrett4 has a brilliant futureBrett4 has a brilliant futureBrett4 has a brilliant future

Looking for nice Hua Hin hotel, up to B 2,000 a night. Thanks for any tips. Also Restaurant ideas.
Brett
Old Oct 17th 2001, 3:15 am
Pooyai

My favorite "little" hotel in Hua Hin is Ban Boosarin.

>
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 17th 2001, 9:50 am
Paul O'Brien

City Beach Hotel is fine. Restaurants on the corner of Damnernkasem (sp) Rd across
from the Tourist Cemtre are great. There are twenty or so of them and food is good.
Others near the beach are also worth a visit. Cheers, Paul

--
Paul O'Brien [email protected]

>
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 19th 2001, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

MargoRoss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hua Hin Hotels

Try the Sirin, very large rooms, small pool, about B 1,000-B 1,250. Golden Sands (Cha Am) is about 1,600 a night, right on the beach. The Regent should be about B 2,000.
I am sure you will enjoy Hua Hin, lovely place, we go every 3 to 4 weeks. For restaurants try some of the Seafood places along from the Hilton but deffinately do not miss dinner at the Bali Thai near the Night market, great food and service with a show. Out of town try the restaurant on Cha Am beach next to the Metavalli Hotel , sorry, don't know the name, very cheap.
Old Oct 20th 2001, 8:25 am
Sister Mary Mary Qui

>
    >

I've only been to Hua Hin once, and enjoyed my stay at Jed Pee Nong. Unfortunalely it
is way below your budget for a simple room, but you could push it up a bit closer
with a poolside suite. Near the beach, main temple, not too far from the station.
There were a lot of outdoor restaurants in a group about midway between JPN & station
(5 min walk from hotel) but we ate mailnly at the night market - good, fresh, cheap
and more to see while eating.

Sister Mary, Mary Quite Contrary, OPI [email protected]