Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Hanoi health club/spa/other way of relaxing

Hanoi health club/spa/other way of relaxing

Old Nov 15th 2014, 9:53 pm
Plunged in

TimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to all
Default Hanoi health club/spa/other way of relaxing

Hi Folks,

My brother and his girlfriend have recently moved to Hanoi and we're looking at getting them a gift coupon for a health club/spa sort of place as a Christmas gift.

I've never visited Hanoi and have no idea what's available so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I know there are a number of high-end hotels in the city - is one any better than the other? Are there any alternatives to the big hotels?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tim
Old Nov 22nd 2014, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Saigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to all
Default Re: Hanoi health club/spa/other way of relaxing

Gym/fitness centre in Hanoi - Hanoi Message Board - TripAdvisor

Where to work out in Hanoi: Gyms for the cheap, the Elite, and everything in between - Stop | Drop | Travel

Gyms in Hanoi

Guide: Hanoi Spas - Page 1 | Luxury Insider - The Online Luxury Magazine

might find something in there..especially the last link
Old Nov 22nd 2014, 7:42 pm
Plunged in

TimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to allTimandRae is a name known to all
Default Re: Hanoi health club/spa/other way of relaxing

That's awesome - thanks for the leads!